blue wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Sorry, I'm bit tired of these nonsense GDT openings. I wan't some real deal things where is stats etc.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So i had possibly the worst night ever at work last night and just left the gym early after reinjuring my shoulder. You hear me Blues i am no mood for any of your Bluesey ******** today! Give me a full 60 minutes for once.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hopefully the wild used up all the anti luck for the Blues. Needs some points to pull back ahead of the cats

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Hopefully the wild used up all the anti luck for the Blues. Needs some points to pull back ahead of the cats
Naaaaah. The Wild used all their luck, not it's time for the Wings to do the same with their luck.
St. Louis Luck Magnets!

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
Is it just me or does Tarasenko suck? Like trade this oaf. I'd rather phil Kessel

cherrytwist

Dec 22, 2009
STL.MO.US
Game starts at 11 am CST. Happy?

Datsyuk Questionable for Today's Game

Season series: Pavel Datsyuk's goal with 2.2 seconds remaining in overtime helped the Detroit Red Wings defeat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Jan. 15. The Red Wings got two points despite squandering a 2-0 third-period lead.

Blues team scope: St. Louis will play the fifth of a six-game road trip after a 6-3 loss at the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Center Paul Stastny scored his 14th goal to give him 500 points in his NHL career. "I'd rather have it in a win, but you just keep going forward," Stastny said. "The only good news for us is we play [Sunday]. We get right back at it." Blues defenseman Carl Gunnarsson sustained an upper-body injury in the second period and coach Ken Hitchcock had no immediate update on Gunnarsson's availability for Sunday. The Blues are 2-1-1 on the trip, which concludes Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Penguins. St. Louis finishes the regular season with six of its final eight games at home. Goalie Jake Allen, who relieved Brian Elliott on Saturday, is expected to start.

Red Wings team scope: Datsyuk (lower body) is questionable after missing the past two games. Datsyuk's injury isn't considered serious and he was to be examined on Saturday to determine his availability Sunday. Detroit starts a four-game homestand after a 1-3-0 road trip following a 3-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday. The Red Wings have lost six of their past eight games. Despite the recent slide, coach Mike Babcock sees positive signs. "The last three games were encouraging for me," Babcock told the Detroit Free Press. "We've started to skate better. For a while there after the trip, we didn't skate at all, we didn't move. It looks to me like our energy is back."

Source: NHL.com

Datsyuk remains out of lineup against Blues
BY BRETT D'ANGELO ON MARCH 22, 2015 DETROIT SPORTS

The Detroit Red Wings will once again be without one of their best players in Pavel Datsyuk as they look to break out of a slump today at Joe Louis Arena against the St. Louis Blues.

<insert tweet crap here>

Datsyuk has missed the last two games with this lower body injury, an injury that we still have not heard what exactly is wrong. Going forward, Datsyuk is a key element to the Red Wings in the playoffs, so it will be important for him to be fully healthy before he returns to the ice. Today's puck drop from Joe Louis is at 12:o0 PM EST.

Last edited:

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Any news on whether or not Lindbohm plays?

I can't find any news on Gunnar or Lindbohm playing and unfortunately there is no pre-game show because the game is on NBC. I really hope I don't have to listen to Doc Emrick today.

cherrytwist

Dec 22, 2009
STL.MO.US
I can't find any news on Gunnar or Lindbohm playing and unfortunately there is no pre-game show because the game is on NBC. I really hope I don't have to listen to Doc Emrick today.

Gunnarson is out (D2D) and they are announcing lineups in a few.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I'm pretty sure Doc always does the Sunday morning games along with Pierre and Edzo (ugh). Anyways, let's go booze, help me get over this hangover!

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
not a fan of the lines. we know what works. it seems like every time we deviate from it we get off to a bad start and then go back to SOB/STL/BSJ when it's time to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad