Not open for further replies.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Borrowed this from the Toronto GDT

SpottedMarriedIberianlynx.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Great game. And now we're pretty much tied with Nashville.

Obviously all lines were rolling, Steen was good against his former team once again, and Paul Stastny just looks more comfortable in every aspect now.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Great game. And now we're pretty much tied with Nashville.

Obviously all lines were rolling, Steen was good against his former team once again, and Paul Stastny just looks more comfortable in every aspect now.

I was watching the Toronto feed on Gamecenter and they keep calling Stastny our 3rd line center, but he has been consistently getting 17 mins+ since the new year. Lehtera has been slumping for a couple of months now, so hopefully those 3 assists tonight get him going.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
This feels like stealing candy from a sick dog. Candy is good and all but, it is a sick dog.

The candy is probably why the dog is sick, please take it from him/her. Dogs should never eat candy, really bad for them.

Turk Sanderson

Jun 14, 2014
Macoupin County, IL
Well now....that was a nice scrimmage.:handclap: Leafs backed in all night long.....sure makes it easy to attack. Hope someone was watching that. Gotta feel bad for Polack though....he'd sure love to be catching the plane with his former 'mates tonight. They need to blow that whole team up, and start fresh...they got nuthin.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Man what's going on with the perds? 6 in a row if they dont come back. Not that I'm complaining...

They've been playing out of their minds, and well above their overall offensive talent level all season long. It had to catch up to them eventually, with the pieces they added they should be fighting for the last playoff spot this year, not hanging onto first in the Central with less than 20 games left to play.

Turk Sanderson

Jun 14, 2014
Macoupin County, IL
They've been playing out of their minds, and well above their overall offensive talent level all season long. It had to catch up to them eventually, with the pieces they added they should be fighting for the last playoff spot this year, not hanging onto first in the Central with less than 20 games left to play.

They've sucked ever since trading Olli

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Borrowed this from the Toronto GDT

SpottedMarriedIberianlynx.gif

This gif was frozen on the first frame for me for several seconds, so I was trying to figure out what we were supposed to be looking at. Then I noticed Backes' helmet right behind Lehtera - it looks like Lehtera is sitting on his lap, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad