GDT: Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings, 11/11/23 @1:00

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
You know, come to think of it, maybe Fantilli's line is playing so little because of Adam and Dima. They both need to get used to the pace of the NHL, Dima's pitching to get conditioned. Something similar applies to Carlsson in Anaheim.

I don't expect much from Laine. First, first game back from a concussion, second, playing on a line with Gaudreau. Boone is fine, they just could have moved him to wing TOP 6 by now

Last edited:
Reactions: Michigan Magic

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Husso has only let in less than three goals one time this season so maybe we could get some players some points and get their confidence up. Or, we'll get shutout.

I like these afternoon games, it breaks up being pissed and annoyed at the team just before bed to being pissed and annoyed throughout the rest of the day, it's a refreshing change of pace.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
With Leo getting a hatty last night, I feel a big performance coming from Fantilli.

Anybody have the Lineups?
From 15 seconds ago haha. Ask and you shall receive.

Can we please get some Gaudreau/Laine chemistry?!? Also good to see Roslovic properly slotted.

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
With Leo getting a hatty last night, I feel a big performance coming from Fantilli.

From 15 seconds ago haha. Ask and you shall receive.

Can we please get some Gaudreau/Laine chemistry?!? Also good to see Roslovic properly slotted.

Quicker than pizza delivery.
Good to see Laine where he is supposed to be.

I took CBJ and CBJ +1.5 in the HF sports book.
Lets go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad