GDT: Blue Jackets @ Maple Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
That one bigga hitta type of action would make the crowd go CRAAAZY BERZERK. Like they always do in toronto. Evidense is in the history of tha games by the maple leafs. If we had that zadorov type guy... making those flashy checks and hitting these goons straight forward action. Others would go like... :damn man: I needs to go faster and better. Play for my team.

SoCal Leafs

Jul 1, 2018
So Cal
This is a boring game to watch as a Leafs fan. On the flip side, I've done a lot of work in the past hour since I haven't been too distracted.

Hope things pick up when I'm done working.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Pressure playing at home.

Need some players who don't freeze, or maybe some players who will play better if they're booed as if they were on the road.

Time to overpay Willy and get him back in the line-up...:sarcasm:

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Leafs are going to score by the end of the period, and tie it up half way through the third.

Book it.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
down 2 goals I would like to see babcock mix it up a bit and don't wait till last 10 mins of the game to get some offense going

I would prefer to split marner and tavares to spread out offense

Marleau-Tavares-Kapanen
Leivo-Kadri-Marner
Johnsson-Lindholm-Brown
Ennis-Goat-Hyman

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Jenner treally, I mean really controlling all these shifts hard. We needs that there. Also that zadorov hitta type killa. He would make the crowd and our team go treal crazy. All in action mode. Momentum.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Johnsson is terrible this game. Im so tired of him skating directly into the goalie on two on ones and all these missed grade A chances. wheres this offensive upside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad