GDT: Blue Jackets @ Flyers | 1 p.m. | Dec. 22, 2018

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I had to look at the replay a couple of times to see that from Bread!

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Your first line clicks very well I must say. This game is a real pleasure to watch. Keep it up CBJ!

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Wonder if the group of Flyers fans that think Patrick>PLD feel that about those 2 during this game :laugh:
I wonder what they think about Werenski and Provorov. I leaned Provorov during that draft and I am glad to have Z over Provorov. I eat crow on that one.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Wonder if the group of Flyers fans that think Patrick>PLD feel that about those 2 during this game :laugh:
Do people really think that? I mean Luc is not perfect and has some growing yet to do and I think Nolan will be a reasonable pro (although I think Hischier will be the bigger impact player). But hard to argue Nolan is better than Luc right now.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Do people really think that? I mean Luc is not perfect and has some growing yet to do and I think Nolan will be a reasonable pro (although I think Hischier will be the bigger impact player). But hard to argue Nolan is better than Luc right now.
The poll pops up often in the poll section. There is a small group of ridiculous homers that invade most Flers polls

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I wonder what they think about Werenski and Provorov. I leaned Provorov during that draft and I am glad to have Z over Provorov. I eat crow on that one.
Unfortunately Z hasnt been his best this year either, both will likely be fine as growing pains for young D is to be expected

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Dubi surely owes a bottle of the best vodka to Bob for this. Or maybe even more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad