peY8I2p.png

rq3G8Ld.png

5PjEWdh.png

anJGHAi.png

lBdVcSm.png

Last edited:

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
Not a fan of having Kuokkanen with Mercer and Johnsson, so why not put Holtz there instead of playing him on the 4th line. I mean, he can't be any more useless then Kuokkanen has been.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Not a fan of having Kuokkanen with Mercer and Johnsson, so why not put Holtz there instead of playing him on the 4th line. I mean, he can't be any more useless then Kuokkanen has been.

Johnsson is out and Foote is in, Vesey is ready to go too, we have no idea what the lines are going to be.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
So like….he probably shouldn’t be playing, right? Is there such thing as an injury that hurts but is not at risk of further damage?

It depends upon the nature of the injury. If it's just some minor inflammation causing pain it's probably ok. If he has a big black and blue area that's from a broken blood vessel which is likely not fully healed after only a couple of days. Presumably the treating physician has thought of this sort of thing before clearing him. Hopefully it's not the same treating physician that has apparently let MBW play with a concussion.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Can we just forfeit the rest of the season before everyone gets injured and we force them to play injured?

Reactions: mdj12784

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Sucks to have Johnsson out, but good to get Nico back. Hoping they can bounce back strong against Columbus and Blackwood doesn't shit the bed again.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Blackwood again? So much for any accountability.
They must think it’s better to start BW than toss a rookie in to get roasted .
I’m cheering for points for players rather than wins . No point getting worked up over that when we are done for the year.
I’m hoping Holtz gets one and Foote looks like he can fit in.
Cheering for Bratt to break 60 points in the year. We have not had a player we drafted ourselves break 60 points since 2012….
Hoping Jack can be at a PPG player at years end and Mercer has another surge of points.
Hoping Nico can outscore Bastian for goals lol.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid sucked, but they only gave him two games to suck. They didn’t even give him a third. Well, he played three but one was a relief appearance.

He was bad, but he was no worse Blackwood has been since like December started.

I can see why they won’t thrown him in cause he really shouldn’t be getting NHL games yet, but throw Gillies out there. This is the kind of stuff that gets a head coach fired and goaltending was a legit reason to give Ruff a pass, but when he’s the cause for the insanity of sending the same goalie out there every night to get crushed.

Reactions: Whaddagoal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig