80.8|
PK%​

Last edited:

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Eller is on his way out.

Playing wing.

My bet is that he is traded by the end of the week.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Jacob De La Rose will play his 10th game this season. That means he will burn the first year of his entry level contract.

No Galchenyuk ( flu )
Subban could miss the game

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Galchenyuk is out again? he's definitely not as tough as Gallagher or Patches....... how can you miss 2 games with the flu?

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Galchenyuk is out again? he's definitely not as tough as Gallagher or Patches....... how can you miss 2 games with the flu?
Look at Galchenyuk when he's on the ice, his nose is ALWAYS red, so I can see why he's out long for sickness. (Seems to get cold easily)

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Jacob De La Rose will play his 10th game this season. That means he will burn the first year of his entry level contract.

Doesn't hit automatically burn one year off his contract since he is playing pro this year? Or since he is under 20 it isn't considering turning pro?

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Doesn't hit automatically burn one year off his contract since he is playing pro this year? Or since he is under 20 it isn't considering turning pro?

No matter the age, once you play more than 9 NHL games, you are burning your first contract year.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
But if you are playing for Hamilton a full year, it should burn a year of ELC also, no?

Sorry, I misread what you were asking. The option to slide a year from an ELC applies to 18-19 y/o. Since DLR is 19, if he had played 9 NHL games or less, his contract would have started next year. So I think you were right with your original comment.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Malhotra and Prust should playing together instead of killing any offence from 2 different lines.

3-1 Jackets. Offensively challenged team is challenged.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Malhotra and Prust should playing together instead of killing any offence from 2 different lines.

3-1 Jackets. Offensively challenged team is challenged.

That doesn't suit Therrien's logic though. Why put your plugs on the 4th when you can spread them on every line, even the 1st? :sarcasm:

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
For those curious how Chucky could be out for 2 games with the flu, I am always flabbergasted when a player comes back after only missing one game due to flu. True, they are top class athletes, but they tear their bodies down every day.

I think the word "flu" is misunderstood and conflated with a cold (rhino- or picornavirus) and not recognized as influenza, which can be ravaging. I'm also sure that sometimes, when they say a player has the flu, he has a cold. Remember when Graham Rhynbend used to be on the bottle of Cold-Fx (and it was Cherry in Ontario oddly enough)?

Really hope Eller and Sekac have a great game. Very fearful of Lars getting traded. Hoping MB realizes that if he's going to keep improving this team, the people he brings in/keeps have to be used suitably. Wonder how often he talks coaching/usage with MT.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Lots of players miss multiple games with flu (or "flu-like symptoms").

Also, if he is still symptomatic, then having him around, especially in the dressing room, risks spreading whatever he has got to the rest of the team. Especially this season where multiple teams had to deal with measles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad