Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
How to justify tanking? :sarcasm: :D
trouble.gif

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
The reply was unnecessary. I saw it coming the minute I posted. ;)

I assume you didn't get beat up at t he game.
No fingers were lost...actually all the fans bar a very few were so nice...had a fun time...its just soooooo dark here...at 5pm feels like 11pm

Reactions: MoeBartoli

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Just saw the highlights, decided to take a nap today instead of making the mistake again of going through with staying up to watch the game and be tired tonight after watching the same shit all over again. As some others have expressed, really don’t even have any drive to watch this team play, even with a (smaller) group of younger guys playing that look to be here in the future and after adding essentially the biggest UFA in the offseason.

Nothing other than SAD that I and others feel this way about this team and watching the game we love. This is the 3RD year for me feeling this way, and it’s gotten literally worse each year. The worst/craziest aspect of everything is just how quickly and how bad things actually have gotten.

Glad Laine got his goal again in “crunch time” to show his worth. A 1-timer at that, HOO BOY!!

And yes, the “goalie situation” aka Jarmo giving $5+ million a year to our 3rd string goalie is a disaster.

And yet most people still think the “solution” is driving Jenner farther down the depth chart. We’ll see how bad things really get when Jenner asks to be traded. A Gaudreau-Jenner “top line” winger combo would be better than a Gaudreau-Laine combo.

And no, f*** Gaudreau also, all he does is make me miss Panarin even more. For the money they get paid, where the CBJ organizational depth chart (wingers vs C/D) is at currently, and most importantly WHAT THEY BRING TO THE ICE, only 1 of Gaudreau/Laine can be on this team for it to be “successful”.

imo

• Haha
Reactions: Ippenator

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I have changed my thinking. Last game I said I have decided to embrace the suck. Today I have concluded it doesn't really matter whether I embrace it or not...it's gonna continue to happen. I must admit I am not disappointed the family decided to celebrate Chanukah a day early (since that was when the family could get together) rather than watch another debacle.

Reactions: thebus88

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Was 5F PP a one game thing? Based on highlights Bjork was back to QB'ing PP1.

AZ up 2-1 vs BUF in the 2nd.

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Just saw the highlights, decided to take a nap today instead of making the mistake again of going through with staying up to watch the game and be tired tonight after watching the same shit all over again. As some others have expressed, really don’t even have any drive to watch this team play, even with a (smaller) group of younger guys playing that look to be here in the future and after adding essentially the biggest UFA in the offseason.

Nothing other than SAD that I and others feel this way about this team and watching the game we love. This is the 3RD year for me feeling this way, and it’s gotten literally worse each year. The worst/craziest aspect of everything is just how quickly and how bad things actually have gotten.

Glad Laine got his goal again in “crunch time” to show his worth. A 1-timer at that, HOO BOY!!

And yes, the “goalie situation” aka Jarmo giving $5+ million a year to our 3rd string goalie is a disaster.

And yet most people still think the “solution” is driving Jenner farther down the depth chart. We’ll see how bad things really get when Jenner asks to be traded. A Gaudreau-Jenner “top line” winger combo would be better than a Gaudreau-Laine combo.

And no, f*** Gaudreau also, all he does is make me miss Panarin even more. For the money they get paid, where the CBJ organizational depth chart (wingers vs C/D) is at currently, and most importantly WHAT THEY BRING TO THE ICE, only 1 of Gaudreau/Laine can be on this team for it to be “successful”.

imo
You may have eye problems, but Laine's goal was at a time when the team still had a chance to score two goals. Two, Panarin was playing games witt Atkinson in top form, PLD and Werenski, Jones and Savard behind himself in his the best condition. PLD said Torts sesally look fo a center for Panarin. Btw, Tots is more experienced coach then Lars.

Reactions: LJ7 and Ippenator

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I have changed my thinking. Last game I said I have decided to embrace the suck. Today I have concluded it doesn't really matter whether I embrace it or not...it's gonna continue to happen. I must admit I am not disappointed the family decided to celebrate Chanukah a day early (since that was when the family could get together) rather than watch another debacle.
I think of it less as "embrace" and more "make my peace with it".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad