kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
302624-adam-sandler-happy-gilmore.jpg

Ducks learned how to win.. uh oh

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Hartnell got his 7th, we still don't have a player with more than 2. So who will be first to 3 goals? Still waiting for Getzlaf, Kesler and Silfverberg. But all played well or better this game, which is more important.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Cause that is an easy trek after having to get to LAX on a Friday night.

They were better off sleeping their own beds & flying up in the morning. :shakehead

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
only 45 minutes by bus from oakland to sj this time of night.

just finished the game. great showing by the ducks.

getz and perry actually looked like themselves.

grats to manson on #uno

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
inb4 Sharks kill us and we're all sad again

Its seems like everytime were on a hot streak and sharks are playing bad, they face each others and sharks win and go on a another winning streak and ducks struggle a bit. Im tired of loosing to San Jose in San Jose. Its time things changed lol

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Andersen was great again tonight and also had some luck with one post and one puck that hugged the goal line before Manson (?) swatted it out of the goal crease. I don't know how that puck stayed out of the net.

Getzlaf looks like a totally different player. He was skating hard and only had one drop pass to no one and actually had a lot of shots towards the net.

Hampus looked better except when he fell behind the net. What is it with him not being able to stay on his skates this year?

PP goal---yay! PK perfect---yay! Josh Manson's first NHL goal---yay! Win---yay!

Bieska still sucks---yeah.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The sooner we get rid of Bieksa, the better, but they wont, Hes a good skater, but thats it.. Horribe hockey iq.. Sbisas Twin...

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
I agree, San Jose always plays us tough and seem to always get the bounces against us.. If this season is to turn around, They atleast needs to show up tomorrow and put up a good fight..

I always find myself yelling at the tv when we play san jose cuz the refs seem to lose their goddamn minds. We have been on the good side of the refs a few times this season and i fully expect the sharks game to be the regression to the mean game.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Glad to see Manson get his first. This is the first and only game that I thought that we resembled the team from last season.

Maybe we should get Bieksa's appendix removed.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Was Lindholm paired with Manson? If so I'm happy. For me those two fit together very well.

Unfortunately Bieksa is still in the top 4. He was just with Fowler instead, who seems to be our babysitter for the moment.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
just re-watched the game, Hagelin is looking better and better every game, he was awesome tonight.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Seems like the team is finding themselves, curious what we do when despres is back cause Manson has been solid with the big club and I feel he deserves to be on the roster over other players.

Kinda sucks not having rakell in, he seems like hes grown a lot his off season.... Really confident with the puck.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
He definitely is, people are going to be eating some crow on that one. It can take time adjust to a new team and conference.

I think it's the better result. If Hagelin manages to turn the situation around and become the same player he was for Rangers, I'll happily eat that crow bird.

Once again the team wins when I'm not watching. I guess I keep on not watching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00