Post-Game Talk: Bloojackets @ Caps - Nuff that ****, Cbus (7pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Great win and glad we broke the streak. If we can get the PP going and Ovy gets hot in February, we'll be in great shape. Going to be a long winter.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Hey guys....CBJ fan here.
There have been a couple times during this streak that I would stop by the opponents Post Game Thread and wish them well when I thought they had played a good game.

It would seem disingenuous of me if I didn't do it this evening. Good game - and best of luck the rest of the way. -Old Guy

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
There have been a couple times during this streak that I would stop by the opponents Post Game Thread and wish them well when I thought they had played a good game.

It would seem disingenuous of me if I didn't do it this evening. Good game - and best of luck the rest of the way. -Old Guy

You have a pretty good team and nice young players. As a new member of our division we don't have much of a history but that could change fast. :sarcasm:

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY

Oh why thank you, Old Guy. Salutations! And what a great streak for the Jackets...they should just blow off this game and start a new streak!

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
So, we have just destroyed the best team in the nhl, but I have a feeling that the trade/fire everyone talk will continue until the next game to beguile the time:sarcasm:

#88 can hit the net:handclap:
Williams must participate at the darts world championship:sarcasm:

I hope for the 500th Backy's assist, it will be a primary one for Ovechkin.:naughty:

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I think the playoff AV theme should be "maddeningly inconsistent" or something similar.

Don't think I've ever made a pitch before, but with the way this team keeps playing the victim card for some reason, while bringing so much of it on themselves... I'd like photoshops of decision-era LeBron James, or the South Park guy, with Caps' faces shopped on.

Washington Capitals: What Should We Do?

Leonsis': Should I admit I've made mistakes?

Trotz: Should I remind you I've done this before?

GMBM/+GMGM: Should we tell you how much time we had?

Williams: Could I really ruin my legacy?

Niskanen: What else can I do?

Schmidt: What did I do?

Johansson: What? Should I shoot?

Orlov: Should I have my flaws improved?

Oshie: Want to see my shiny new moves?

Burakvosky: Or should I tell you: I was once a hair model.

Holtby: Hi puck. Seriously, best you can do?

Carlson's: Should I tell you how totally stoned I am?

Beagle: Should I tell you I'm a TOI waster? Here for faceoffs and... things?

Wilson: Can I be who you wanted me to be? Should I accept my fate... as the meathead?

Chorney: Maybe I should just... sell my gear.

Words like "Cherry pick!", "Trap!", and "Suck More" float from the faces around of Boudreau, Hunter, and Oates, around Ovechkin: Should I stop listening to my coaches? They're my coaches.

Kuznetsov: Should I try - (dive gif) acting? - (screaming) singing?

Backstrom: Should me shooting make you laugh?

Orpik: Should I punch you in your mouth?

Alzner: Can we just shoot it wide, and start all over?

Eller + Connolly: Hi, we're new here.

Caps: We'll probably just leave if you want us to leave.

I don't know how well they'd do as avatars, but I'd probably get a kick out of a super cut, because I think I even ordered those accurately top to bottom.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Holtby now with a .928 save percentage and 1.99 gaa on the year.

This is against all the better teams too as Grubs gets backup duties mainly against lottery teams.

He's amazing. It's basically Price and Holtby as only two guys who are consistently this good lately past couple seasons.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi

Hey Old Guy! That's right neighbourly of you. Thanks. :)

The Caps were really pumped to stop the streak. Strange what motivates.

Last year all the teams were pumped every game to beat the Caps as they were the team to beat.

I'm glad to see that Columbus is finally getting something going. You've got some good and deserving players.

Just remember to lose to us in the post season :).

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
holtby now with a .928 save percentage and 1.99 gaa on the year.

This is against all the better teams too as grubs gets backup duties mainly against lottery teams.

He's amazing. It's basically price and holtby as only two guys who are consistently this good lately past couple seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad