Blake Comeau

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
He's been great so far, he's been a pleasant surprise for sure. He also said he loves it in Pittsburgh(my best friend is cousins with him) so i could see him re-signing here if everything goes good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
He's been a breath of fresh air, especially considering our bottom six has had Glass, Adams, Pyatt, Kobasew, etc. for the past several years.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Comeau making half as much as Glass is comical. Tanner Glass is not sniping like this:

I can't find the other goal he scored this season when he went bardown on a one timer. Love what he brings to the team.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I've loved Comeau so far. The great part about this signing is he's not a boom bust top 6 guy like Comrie and he's not a bottom 6er that has no skill to jump up if needed. He has enough skill to fill a 2nd line role, at least temporarily, and enough speed, grit, physicality to do well in the bottom 6. Great signing by JR.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Comeau making half as much as Glass is comical. Tanner Glass is not sniping like this:

I can't find the other goal he scored this season when he went bardown on a one timer. Love what he brings to the team.

wasn't Comeau the one who laid a vicious hit on Doughty?

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I'd like to see Blake as a true 3rd wheel with Malkin & Bennett, at least temporarily. I really like the physical game he brings and his complimentary scoring touch.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
wasn't Comeau the one who laid a vicious hit on Doughty?

Yeah he's definitely laid some nice hits, if he continue to do well and we re-sign him (long way down the road but lets play the hypothetical) I hope he sticks with how he plays rather than going back to his Isles/Flames days.

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd like to see Blake as a true 3rd wheel with Malkin & Bennett, at least temporarily. I really like the physical game he brings and his complimentary scoring touch.

I seriously had a moment when I read the above where I thought, "Jason Blake? Is he even still playing hockey?" :laugh:

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
As long as his effort doesn't run cold, I'm fine with it.

His effort isn't what runs cold. Things just start going wrong around him. Type of guy that scores a freak own-goal to lose a series, or at least that's the impression I got out of him when he was in New York. I have no idea what he was like for the Flames, though, and honestly didn't even realize he was on the Jackets until the 3rd or 4th game of the postseason last year.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
His effort isn't what runs cold. Things just start going wrong around him. Type of guy that scores a freak own-goal to lose a series, or at least that's the impression I got out of him when he was in New York.

:laugh: Well I guess we will have to take our chances there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad