GDT: Blainville vs Baie-Comeau on TVA Sports at 4PM

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Think it deserves a thread....time to see what Hudon #55 and Grégoire #10 are made of but.....Go Home team! Go Armada Go!!!! :D

Blainville leads 3-2.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
Marcoux is very strong in the front of the net. It's clear that Baie-Comeau want to play in his head. It doesn't work, for now. A potential invited player in Marcoux? I know we have Fucale, Tokarski and Condon as young goalie, but he could play in the ECHL like Condon did this season. Same thing with Jevpalovs, I really like his game, he is always where he needs to be and he is very clutch.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
Wow, Hudon is a nice quarterback on the powerplay...

By the way, it's sad that Vanier is injured. At the same time, Habs scouts had plenty of chances to watch him this season. Maybe it's an little advantage vs some teams that may focus on playoffs hockey.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Marcoux is very strong in the front of the net. It's clear that Baie-Comeau want to play in his head. It doesn't work, for now. A potential invited player in Marcoux? I know we have Fucale, Tokarski and Condon as young goalie, but he could play in the ECHL like Condon did this season. Same thing with Jevpalovs, I really like his game, he is always where he needs to be and he is very clutch.

I was not a big Marcoux fan. But he's clealry shining today. And looked better as the game progressed when I saw him live 2 games ago. I don't see Jev as making an impact in higher leagues.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Wow, Hudon is a nice quarterback on the powerplay...

By the way, it's sad that Vanier is injured. At the same time, Habs scouts had plenty of chances to watch him this season. Maybe it's an little advantage vs some teams that may focus on playoffs hockey.

I sometimes question his vision but that post there was just unlucky. Blainville was just letting him shoot. 2 shots blocked, 1 post. As far as Grégoire is concerned, it would be great to see him get another speed in his arsenal.

What a chance missed by little Sanche....

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
So far, Hudon is absolutely invisible 5 on 5 in such an important game. Really dissapointing.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
So far, Hudon is absolutely invisible 5 on 5 in such an important game. Really dissapointing.

Exactly. They payed a lot for him. It's sad that he is very inconsistent.

As for Jevpalovs, do you think that he could do well in the AHL? In Rimouski two weeks ago he was playing very well, this is why I talk about him.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003

As for Jevpalovs, do you think that he could do well in the AHL? In Rimouski two weeks ago he was playing very well, this is why I talk about him.

Not sure he has the overall game and toughness to do well. Look like a pure QMJHL sniper to me and that's it.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
My fault...I was already starting to look when the tickets would be on sale for the Finals....:shakehead

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

This brings back memories when the Mooseheads gave up a lot for Marchand but was basically useless.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Nice Hudon/Gregoire survive to not do anything again. :sarcasm:

Grégoire was more visible. Miss that extra speed though but was more visible. Hudon was totally invisible aside from his PP work where it was the "shoot at all costs" contest.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

I personally have my doubts his game will translate well. Not the fastest, nor the biggest, but he works very hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad