Movies: Blade - November 7, 2025

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Great choice. It's probably not coming out for 2-3 years at least. Maybe eventually a Blade/Morbius movie later in the series. Damn Austin Matthews probably hits UFA by that point lol.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This better be rated R or they should not even bother to make the movie.

This is why I'm worried about Deadpool. They already tested a PG-13 version of Deadpool.

Also, not sure how I feel about Doctor Strange being PG-13 if they're going for a hour film take on it with Nightmare.

Marvel is gonna make a f***ton of money regardless of the rating. Might as well utilize the extra stuff you can do with an R rating. Just keep nudity out of it and you'll retain your audience.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
This is why I'm worried about Deadpool. They already tested a PG-13 version of Deadpool.

Also, not sure how I feel about Doctor Strange being PG-13 if they're going for a hour film take on it with Nightmare.

Marvel is gonna make a ****ton of money regardless of the rating. Might as well utilize the extra stuff you can do with an R rating. Just keep nudity out of it and you'll retain your audience.

The next Deadpool movie will be rated R.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
It's going to be hard to live up to the first couple, they were supremely good.

Also, this reboot must be rated R.

Reactions: KapG

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Great choice. It's probably not coming out for 2-3 years at least. Maybe eventually a Blade/Morbius movie later in the series. Damn Austin Matthews probably hits UFA by that point lol.

Sony still has the Morbius rights and they are making a movie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad