GDT: Blackhawks vs Predators - 7:30CT, NBCSNCH - TGIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
IMG_31001.jpg

Preview

The Blackhawks continue their push for the playoffs picking up 6 points out of a possible 18 in the month of February. Ryan Ellis could possibly return for the Predators after missing 20 games due to a head shot from Corey Perry in the Winter Classic.

Letme.gif

Team Stats Post All-Star Break
TeamRecordGFGAPP%PK%
Blackhawks2-5-223333.775.0
Predators7-5-0333714.375.7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
:hawks

Leading Scorers Post ASB (9GP)

Kane (2-10-12)
Toews (2-6-8)
Saad (5-2-7)
Kubalik (4-2-6)
Dach (1-4-5)

Projected Lines

Kubalik - Toews -Caggiula
Saad - Carpenter - Kane
DeBrincat - Dach - Strome
Highmore - Kampf - Nylander

Keith - Boqvist
Gustafsson - Murphy
Maatta - Koekkoek

Crawford

:nashville

Leading Scorers Post ASB (12GP)
Granlund (6-3-9)
Turris (3-6-9)
Josi (0-9-9)
Bonino (3-5-8)
Forsberg (2-6-8)

Projected Lines

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Jarnkrok - Duchene -Granlund
Grimaldi - Turris - Smith
Blackwell - Sissons - Watson

Josi - Ellis*
Tinordi - Ekholm
Hamhuis - Fabbro

Rinne

Live look at the Blackhawks chasing the Predators up the standings.

IMB_UdB2xS1 (1).gif

Last edited:

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
When the odds are as little as 7.6 % it is time to face the reality that the PO's are lost again - it would be different if the team was showing signs of consistency that would allow a lengthy winning streak.

It doesn't mean I won't be cheering for the team though. That will never change. Everything that happens between now and April and beyond should be geared toward improving this team to begin next season and going forward.
Deliberate tanking is for losers.

Reactions: KWP

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Rather sign him but that ship has sailed. But overall agreed trade him today and get one of the young guys up. Also trade Crawford and then get the other young guy up. Max return for both then bring back Cro in free agency.

Ya, I feel like Crow would come back as long as going to a contender for these playoffs is actually what he wants to do.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Crow doesn't want to be traded. Let the man stay. I don't care about whatever 3rd round pick he'll land. He is apart of this core, and I'm tired of people disrespecting him. Show some damn loyalty.

He has a NTC, if he's getting traded then it's what he wants to do. You're just assuming things and for some reason being overly sensitive about feelings you made up for another person.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Crow doesn't want to be traded. Let the man stay. I don't care about whatever 3rd round pick he'll land.
He is apart of this core, and I'm tired of people disrespecting him. Show some damn loyalty.

Disrespecting him? This coming from you and your Seabrook takes.
The core as it was is done musto. They've aged out. Trade him then bring him back. Isn't that hard, they dont owe these players anything anymore.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Disrespecting him? This coming from you and your Seabrook takes.
The core as it was is done musto. They've aged out. Trade him then bring him back. Isn't that hard, they dont owe these players anything anymore.
Seabrook is overweight and out of shape. He's pathetic.

Crow never slacks. Aside from some tough injuries that were out of his control, he's always been good.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Seabrook is overweight and out of shape. He's pathetic.

Crow never slacks. Aside from some tough injuries that were out of his control, he's always been good.

Giving him the chance to choose between staying or joining a playoff run this year is somehow disrespectful? I'd say that's respecting his wants.

Then you bring him back next year.

What in the world is disrespectful in this scenario?

Keith literally said the Hawks came to him and asked whether he wanted to be part of all this, or move to a contender. That was about respecting Keith's wishes. He's choosing he wants to be here.

Reactions: Mrfenn92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad