Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks Training Camp - Roster released/Cam Barker invited

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Morin-Kruger-Smith with 3 goals. I really, really hope they are a line.

4 scoring lines. Yes. Please.

And yes 52 was better than 11 last year??? Right Q
4th Line will be better than 3rd again if 28/16/11...

And 3rd line won't score with 29 lumbering around half hearted (at least no till the PO's when he actually skates hard!!!)

Perhaps dump 29 - skate 70,23,15 / TT/65

keep D in tact

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Rosters, for any interested.

dE0EeM.jpg

1ubFls.jpg
Lol. Anyone notice Barker and Teravainen are on the same team. I dont think that was a random selection.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
hello threads hello city of the changing wind! :yo:

what is the happenings over there? i see some light humor or rumour? in that mighty TT is given a sideline of even a possibility to join the team from start of season..is this truth? i was very shure TT was from start given the driven , mighty role in team. but now i hear team is already full and conctracts and roles are all full...at summer i was a shocked by news this richards was signed to team...is this a nice way of giving a superhero , superplayer of TT a warm welcome? ( hes time will come they say )= dairn it! hes already 20 and very good for any work here! why is this **** going on??? i dont believe this...what is wrong at this teams headroom? guys come on lets do it with TT he IS the man...dont put brakes on why you do it?

this team´s following starts when superhero hits the ice at the BIG arena NOT before. thanks for words :handclap:

ILNOK,HOCKEYPROFESSOR IF SOME

Even if Teuvo was NHL ready, there really isn't room for him because we have 14 forwards (incl. Mashinter) who aren't waiver exempt. Hopefully if someone such as Versteeg gets injured, he will get his chance then.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Barker scored the only goal for white.

I couldn't believe it either.
It was fun though. My face got sunburnt from waiting in line. Got there about 12:30 this afternoon. Sat at Gate 7

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Dahlbeck is a good skater. Johns looked good. Svedberg has a pretty week slapper. Carey was noticeable. So was Labrie for his hits.

Those were my takeaways pretty much.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Mashinter will take Morin's spot.

Yeah. Here we go again. It is very obvious that Q made up his mind that Mashinter would start this season on the roster (and long before camp started) .... doesn't matter what happens in pre-season, it's his spot to lose in the RS. I won't be surprised if he turns out ot be the only rookie that starts in October. The question is: if so, is that good or bad?

Last edited:

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Yeah. Here we go again. It is very obvious that Q made up his mind that Mashinter would start this season on the roster (and long before camp started) .... doesn't matter what happens in pre-season, it's his spot to lose in the RS. I won't be surprised if he turns out ot be the only rookie that starts in October. The question is: if so, is that good or bad?

It's very bad. We're going to need the farm to fill some holes next year. It'd be nice to know what we have in Morin. Still willing to give Q the benefit of the doubt.

Nothingman*

Lets wait and see how the actual exhibition games are lined up towards the end. If this line works out and has chemistry.....why fight it Q?!

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Can Morin get sent down with out clearing waiver's? I thought he could not? If that is the case then the guy that would get sent down is Regan not Morin. No way that Bowman lets either Runblad or Morin get picked up on waivers for nothing.

Is there another place that has peoples thoughts on the scrimmage? I was wondering how Mashinter and Runblad looked? I would guess that tonight would be a much better test then a scrimmage.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Don't know if we're doing a separate thread for cuts or not, but...

Scott Powers @ESPNChiPowers · 1m
Blackhawks assign goalies Kent Simpson and Mac Carruth to Rockford and release Ryan Schnell, Kirill Gotovets, Justin Holl and Zach Miskovic.

Scott Powers @ESPNChiPowers · 20s
Ryan Schnell, Kirill Gotovets, Justin Holl and Zach Miskovic are under AHL contracts and will also report to Rockford.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Mashinter will be on the team, but he won't be an everyday player and won't play much in the playoffs. You still need guys like Mashinter on your team. They can't be one-dimensional, but you need that toughness and you need guys who are ready and willing to drop their gloves.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Mashinter will be on the team, but he won't be an everyday player and won't play much in the playoffs. You still need guys like Mashinter on your team. They can't be one-dimensional, but you need that toughness and you need guys who are ready and willing to drop their gloves.

Agreed. As I said, Q had Mashinter pencilled in a while ago, probably since last season. The moment Bollig was traded, the writing was on the wall.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Anyone able to fill me in on the goaltending situation? Is it slated to be Crawford/Raanta and Darling/Leighton, with Carruth and Simpson in the ECHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad