Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
10702202_10152859590624258_2704755064713540027_n.jpg

I am definitely going tomorrow.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Got there at 5:10, there was 3-4 people waiting at the door to be let in. Had to catch the 5:40 and walked away :(

Might get over there during the weekend, or else I hope it's not too picked over come Monday.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Random thought, but holding back the Winter Classic jersey has to do the store opening, right?

Last edited:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Oh yeah, they are probably doing that. Would be smart. Come buy new jerseys. In a new store!
And leave with 5x more stuff than you intended to!

arsenalgooner

Nov 2, 2011
Went down to the Blackhawks Store this morning. Got there right as they opened the doors At 10am. Had to wait in line for five minutes- they didn't let that many people in at first and then let everyone in all of a sudden- probably 20 or so people.

At this point they seem to just be trying to get rid of all the playoff stuff from last year. On things like sweatshirts with a little playoff logo on the sleeve it's ok, but there was a lot of playoff round specific stuff- lots of western conference finals stuff.

Ended up with a couple of red reebok sweatshirts with a playoff logo on sleeve, a couple of tshirts for the wife (non playoff or stadium series specific) and a blank premier stadium series jersey. Also bought the stadium series patch to apply to the jersey.

I did overhear a sales person tell someone that different stuff is coming in each day.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I noticed the playoff round specific stuff too.
Would be fine if we had won the cup, but for now its just like meh who cares?! Just bad memories of game 7 at this point.
They shouldnt make those until the playoffs are over, and only make them for winning rounds. Who wants a WCF shirt from this year? I would burn it. No thanks.
I really love the hoodie I picked up though. It is so warm and soft.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I just went and cleaned up:

_6779025.jpg

$24.75. It's an XL, sleeves a bit long, but whatever. Will fit fine with a hoody underneath.

Bought 3 T-shirts: Pilote shirtsey with the 50s style Indian Head, a 13 Cup Final T, and an Original 6 shirt. Also got a long sleeve T with the military logo. And a No Fun hat, the Franchise cap with the 4 feathers.

Total was like $66.

Kathryn Tappen

yeah whatever ****
Jun 17, 2013
I went there today and was a bit disappointed. I mean, I was surprised at how small the place is! Now it is obvious why they're expanding. The new place looks like it will be a major upgrade. I was hoping I'd get a hoodie maybe, but there was really only one or two different kinds to choose from, all of which were XL. I should have visited earlier, but whatever.

I left with just a USA hockey hat. lol

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I went there today and was a bit disappointed. I mean, I was surprised at how small the place is! Now it is obvious why they're expanding. The new place looks like it will be a major upgrade. I was hoping I'd get a hoodie maybe, but there was really only one or two different kinds to choose from, all of which were XL. I should have visited earlier, but whatever.

I left with just a USA hockey hat. lol

The place is kind of a relic of the old regime. Fit for a small fan base. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad