OT: Blackhawks tix

SouthernBlackHawk

Jun 23, 2017
Hi everyone. New to this forum. Big hawks fan from New Orleans and will be taking a trip to chicago in the spring and hopefully get a hawks game in.

I had a question about tickets for the upcoming season. I've never bought tix for any kind of nhl game since it is nowhere near new orleans. I am looking at games against the bruins march 11, st louis march 18 or april 6, vancouver march 22 or san jose march 26. When and where should i be on the lookout for tix for these games and what prices will i be looking at?

Thanks for the help

sharkhawk

Jun 1, 2013
Aurora, IL
:naughty:
Hi everyone. New to this forum. Big hawks fan from New Orleans and will be taking a trip to chicago in the spring and hopefully get a hawks game in.

I had a question about tickets for the upcoming season. I've never bought tix for any kind of nhl game since it is nowhere near new orleans. I am looking at games against the bruins march 11, st louis march 18 or april 6, vancouver march 22 or san jose march 26. When and where should i be on the lookout for tix for these games and what prices will i be looking at?

Thanks for the help

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/tickets/single-game-tickets

Hawks page on NHL.com. Cheaper to get tickets from site than stubhub. Although there are usually fairly reasonable prices for standing room later. Here's a ticket alert on the page and they will sellout quickly the day they go on sale.

We're going to New Orleans for the bears game this year. Nothing more fun than a road trip.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Last year single game tickets went on sale on August 17 at 10am through ticketmaster. So it'll be around that date. You definitely want to hit it up right when they go on sale, to avoid paying scalp prices. And to be clear - big games can sell out in a matter of minutes, so be on top of it.

As for prices, they are crazy high for lower bowl, and a little over a hundred for 300 levels I believe. Many of us normal people usually are in the 300 level.

SouthernBlackHawk

Jun 23, 2017
:naughty:

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/tickets/single-game-tickets

Hawks page on NHL.com. Cheaper to get tickets from site than stubhub. Although there are usually fairly reasonable prices for standing room later. Here's a ticket alert on the page and they will sellout quickly the day they go on sale.

We're going to New Orleans for the bears game this year. Nothing more fun than a road trip.

You'll have a lot of fun down here. Couple of my favorite water holes is Bayou Beer Garden, Bulldog, Rusty Nail and Ms Maes.

Last edited:

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Hey! I'm from NOLA too, but now live in Alabama. My son moved to Chicago last year and I'm hoping I can get up for a game this year too.

I should ask what High school you went to- if that's still a thing down there. :)

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I doubt tickets will sellout fast this year. A sweep and getting worse will do that.

kvKXd.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad