'Blackhawks Store' looted

Acesolid

The Illusive Bettman
Sep 21, 2010
Québec
With the chaos in the US, I hope the NHL comes to it's senses and have Toronto and Edmonton as it's Hub Cities when the league restarts.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
It's really no surprise. The Loop effectively got turned into an island surrounded by water to the north, west, and east and a barricade on the south, and Michigan Avenue was the major street hit by the looters. The store is on Michigan right near the river, so basically store would've been hit by looters in that location.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
No, currently the US is wrecked by violent unrest and riots. And has apparently forgotten there is a pandemic going on, thus possibly starting a second wave of COVID-19. And therefore if I had to decide I'd hold an event in Canada rather then the US.
If you actually cared about the pandemic why not advocate for cancelling the season?

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
No, currently the US is wrecked by violent unrest and riots. And has apparently forgotten there is a pandemic going on, thus possibly starting a second wave of COVID-19. And therefore if I had to decide I'd hold an event in Canada rather then the US.

Hahahaha. Ah hahahaha. Ah hahahahahaha. That's funny. Are people protesting? Yes. Have some people looted? Yes. Have police lobbed tear gas and rubber bullets at groups of people? Yes.

You make it sound like there's 328 million anarchists lighting stuff on fire. There's no riots.

Everything you describe as a problematic for America can be seen right here....

... in Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad