Rumor: Blackhawks Shopping Zack Smith

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Stan is clueless for trying to trade Smith? What???
i personally thinking it has more to do with Smith salary and terms....... this team is needing to start planning for making moves to rid themselves of their problem.

plus again he is not fit to be making these kind of GM moves....

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Package him with Perlini (or Sikura) and see if anybody bites. If not.. attach a draft pick. Getting him out with an extra year left on his deal as well as him sucking is a win-win.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Package him with Perlini (or Sikura) and see if anybody bites. If not.. attach a draft pick. Getting him out with an extra year left on his deal as well as him sucking is a win-win.
time to add some young prospect to help sweeten the pkg.

the problem is, the Bhawks system is looking really good in the future.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
The rumor’s actual source: https://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/garrioch-game-report-4

A name that has surfaced on the NHL’s trade market: Former Senators centre Zack Smith. He has been hampered by a back issue after being dealt to the Chicago Blackhawks for Artem Anisimov in July and has only suited up for five games. He’s seeing spot duty with an average of 9:52 of ice time. Smith has a $3.25-million cap hit that runs through next season. The market for him would be limited. …

Reactions: Kevin Musto

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Unless they trade him for Ovi it’s another irrelevant player that will bring back nothing of value. Yawn.....

If this keeps up I wonder how long it takes for players to start asking to be traded. Maybe that’s the strategy, suck so bad the guys with the NMC’s will want to leave and waive them.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Unless they trade him for Ovi it’s another irrelevant player that will bring back nothing of value. Yawn.....

If this keeps up I wonder how long it takes for players to start asking to be traded. Maybe that’s the strategy, suck so bad the guys with the NMC’s will want to leave and waive them.

More about the cap space than anything else.

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad