NHL BlackHawks sexual assault case - Blackhawks fire Jeremy Colliton

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
it's an embarrassment that Quenneville is coaching this game. They literally had Beach pouring his heart out on NHL Network during the intermission of a game Q is coaching and even Weekes called out that he shouldn't be coaching. just a terrible, terrible look for the league.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Kyle Beach better get a hell of a lot more than the $2 million the blackhawks were fined by the NHL. He better get enough money that it actually hurts the organization..like really hurts...and on top of that they should have to forfeit draft picks for years....make them bottom feeders with no hope in sight ...just like they did to that kid ...killed his hope. (posted this is another thread but fits here better)

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
What a lack of fortitude. Top to bottom. I don’t know how one could rationalize looking at those in that organization, at that time, in the same way they always have. Absolutely disgusting.

does the NHL really care? Man, I’m not so sure, have to watch it unfold but is perfunctory the right word(?) for what Bettman is doing w Q and Chevy? Feels like it’s all for show.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Man that interview broke me. The part when Westhead brought up the 16 year old.. Beach’s reaction crushed me.

No one who knew should be safe.

Blackhawks need a complete overhaul as well.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I'm upset the Panthers won.

I have never felt so sad after a win before and it feels horrible. I couldn't even watch the game. Feels bad right now.

As a parent and as a human, I can't stand it

I speechless that Q was on the ice.

No one stepped up to man up.

No one.

Not Q, not Chevy, not their own organizations, not any players, noone.

I was half hoping the Bruins at first puck drop would skate off the ice and leave in protest.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Man that interview broke me. The part when Westhead brought up the 16 year old.. Beach’s reaction crushed me.

No one who knew should be safe.

Blackhawks need a complete overhaul as well.

I had my Kids, 29,25,21 watch it. That is one brave kid. We all teared up watching that and felt his pain.

Everyone and anyone that knew this happened needs to be banned from the game along with the hawks losing draft picks. Cash penalty is useless unless it goes to the victim directly.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
He just denied that he knew anything at the time and kept up the line that nobody knew anything until the lawsuit came out this summer.
giphy.gif

Reactions: HustleB

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I can't imagine going through that, and that interview was one of the bravest things I've ever watched. And a stick tap to Sheldon Kennedy who has persevered after he suffered sexual abuse, and created a platform for others to speak out.

I can't put words together on how disgusted I am with everyone who was in the know, and that is a wide group of people within and outside the organization.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
got a link?
It’s out there. Honestly tried going back to find the person who made a transcript of the interview but no luck.

Keith said they , along with himself, many didn’t know about the situation back when it happened. Which Kyle Beach, Nick Boynton and Brent Sopel all said everyone knew.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad