Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2theDizzlE

Mar 28, 2014
Sound Beach, NY
I'm quite hesitant to move Nash off LW this season, though his goal scoring has tailed off a bit - think it falls in line with the struggles of the rest of the team.

Sign me up for:

61-21-26
20-16-36
62-13-10
45-28-19

But in reality?

Dubinsky - Stepan - Jagr
Nash - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Hayes - Cherepanov
Sheppard - Moore - Miller

In this universe, we trade Callahan for Nash instead of Dubinsky, Jagr never leaves the Rangers, and Cherepanov doesn't tragically leave this Earth.
I absolutely love this alternate reality lineup, but on another note... hasn't Nash been on RW for most of the season?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm quite hesitant to move Nash off LW this season, though his goal scoring has tailed off a bit - think it falls in line with the struggles of the rest of the team.

Sign me up for:

61-21-26
20-16-36
62-13-10
45-28-19

But in reality?

Dubinsky - Stepan - Jagr
Nash - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Hayes - Cherepanov
Sheppard - Moore - Miller

In this universe, we trade Callahan for Nash instead of Dubinsky, Jagr never leaves the Rangers, and Cherepanov doesn't tragically leave this Earth.

Are you missing Kreider on purpose? He's a huge part of this team.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I must say, the schedule is incredibly unfair to the Hawks. Not only is it b2b, but one is in the Midwest and the other in NYC. On top of that, it's a late start at 8:30 EST, so they won't finish the game until 11:15 (maybe another half an hour longer if it's OT and SO), and won't change/shower until close to 1 am. By the time they fly into NYC, it will already be light outside. And then they have to play a well-rested Rangers team.

We really have no excuse to lose this one. The NHL screwed up big time here.
MFW the Blackhawks have bad luck:

:nopity:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Sorry, my face when the Blackhawks have bad luck:

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Poll went well
:laugh:

Last edited:

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Stepan FINALLY back on the top PP unit playing the point. About damn time it's so obvious that his poise is needed out there.

Nash - Brassard - Kreider
Yandle - Stepan

Hayes - Zuccarello - Miller
Boyle - McDonagh

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Result isn't as important to me in this game in comparison to re-establishing the system. The last game was a joke and the Rangers shouldn't need to play Torts-era hockey to beat teams anymore.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Chicago played tonight and they fly in late. The bad news is the Piles game looked more like a practice for them.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
A game is still a game. Hopefully that Chicago is tired and we are well rested for 72 hours comes through tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad