GDT: Blackhawks @ Maple Leafs - 14/12/2013 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I could care less if Bob Cole doesn't get a single name correct, it just sounds right to have him call a game.

exactly. Like - I'd rather hear Goonerson - and a fantastic called game
than hear how much my team sucks (even if they do), and the names called correctly by Hughson.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Dear fanbase: what we are good at is speed. Not hitting or fighting. Please understand that when some of us complain about letting Clarke and Grabo go. Remember when we were effective against *oston last year. With our speed. Not in game 1 when our coach started Kostka over Gardiner.

Spread the gospel. Save our team. Thanks.

CMac/Grabo instead of Bozo/Clarkhole and a mobile D, we'd be getting speeding tickets.

DemLeafs

Oct 28, 2013
I hope the Leafs can just start playing more like this. It's just so tiring see them get outplayed every night despite knowing that this team can play like this. Tonight we have a good forecheck, everyong is skating hard and we're putting pucks on the net.

Your post from the Pre game thread:

"I am going to guess that Chicago beats us by 5 goals.

7-2 Hawks. It's about as optimistic as it gets.

I can't watch this. I am going to enjoy my day off. I'll check the scores at 11 or midnight and be pleasantly surprised or just feel a little sad (blowout is expected so can't really be mad)."

lollllllllllllll. And Hfboards is chalk full of these cry baby "fans" with terrible attitudes. Lot of "fans" eating crow tonight.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I hope the Leafs can just start playing more like this. It's just so tiring see them get outplayed every night despite knowing that this team can play like this. Tonight we have a good forecheck, everyong is skating hard and we're putting pucks on the net.

Yes and defenceman who can make a quick simple pass to exit their zone.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
secondary scoring x a million, minute cycle possessions times 3 or 4, playing awesome, where's Kessel's line? Boom, scores oh there they are. Holland 2 goals, Lupul 2 goals, Raymond 4 assists, Holland had a breakaway for a hatrick. D'Amigo first career goal, added an assist. Domination, what's happened to chicago? Can we play like this every game :)

Holland with two, big game by our third line, D'amigo and kui rocking it, a goal from lupul and kessel. Playing our best forechecking.rush game of the season. OH! and no Clarkson/Ranger/Frazer to have facepalm moments

THE GREATEST GAME OF THE SEASON

thanks for recap guys and damn seems like i missed a heck of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad