GDT: Blackhawks@Leafs 7PM SN Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This isnt Babcocks team though, Dubas is not giving him anything that he wants compared to Lou... He can't play hard ball to motivate Nylander anymore after his contract, probably has been told to take it easy on mathews (speculation but my hunch), has a 4th line of shy-small players. And maybe 1 defensemen that has thrown over 5 hits in a season. Not a Babcock team at all no wonder its not working.
YOU GOT IT MASTER, SIRE! :clap: learn bout this post f***in dork fools, non knowers. DIE MAPLE LEAFS of dubas.

Reactions: frog

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
lol I'm a big Nylander supporter but goodness he had two golden opportunities tonight. You gotta bury at least one of those! The time for moral victories and corsi wins is coming to its end. The playoffs are around the corner.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Everyone looks bad.

Brown has looked consistently terrible every single game all season.

At least other players show some flashes of skill from time to time.

Brown's one play is to immediately turn the puck over as fast as possible. Seriously next time he has the puck, start a timer. 5 seconds or less and he's turned it over. Every. Time.

Reactions: Cobra777 and Kurtz

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Playing much better now, but I don't care. Talk to me when they're playing like this through the first 5 minutes of Friday's game, and then the rest of that game, and then for all of Saturday's game, and then all of next weeks game...

Maybe then we can talk about how this team is playing much better.

Until then, I'm not buying it.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
lol I'm a big Nylander supporter but goodness he had two golden opportunities tonight. You gotta bury at least one of those! The time for moral victories and corsi wins is coming to its end. The playoffs are around the corner.

jesus holy mother of f***ing christ dude

AT LEAST HE IS GETTING CHANCES

THAT IS MORE THAN THE REST OF THE DAMN TEAM IS DOING

Reactions: Morgs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad