Proposal: Blackhawks' equalivant trades

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
When I see trades happen that don't involve our Blackhawks, I sometimes think what would the Blackhawks have looked like in that deal. This thread is going to post what could possibly be Blackhawk equalivant trades to other team trades leading up to NHL trade deadline.

Two examples...

Buffalo trades Jonas Johansson,g, to Colorado for a 2021 6th rounder
===Blackhawks trade Collin Delia for 6th

Anaheim trades Antoine Morand,f, and a conditional 7th in 2023 to Tampa Bay for Alexander Volkov,f
===Blackhawks trade Mikael Hakkarainen,f, and a conditional 6th in 2023 for Alexander Volkov,f

Reactions: d rake

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Rangers traded Brendan Lemieux to LA for a 2021 4th rounder

I totally thought Lemieux would have been a good actuation for the Hawks, young scrappy forward signed through 2022 at $1.5 million per and only cost a 4th...shucks!

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
With so many teams still in the playoff hunt and the deadline being two weeks away, I think Janmark has to be on the market.

Not because I don’t like him or that he’s not useful to the team. But in this type of market, there’s a good chance that some team is going to get desperate and be willing to overpay.

Wouldn’t be bad for what was essentially a free asset.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Rangers traded Brendan Lemieux to LA for a 2021 4th rounder

I totally thought Lemieux would have been a good actuation for the Hawks, young scrappy forward signed through 2022 at $1.5 million per and only cost a 4th...shucks!
He is kind of a dork though.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Seriously! Nemeth to Colorado with 50% retained for a 4th in 2022...
He's one of the guys I wanted for Chicago, had Lucas Carlsson going for him...man

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Seriously! Nemeth to Colorado with 50% retained for a 4th in 2022...
He's one of the guys I wanted for Chicago, had Lucas Carlsson going for him...man
Nemeth(1,5M(UFA)+40games this year)

CDH(2,225M(+1 year) for 4th
Bowey(0,75M(+1 year)+2 games this year) for 4th

Those are closest I can think of and think that Nemeth is best choice.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Janmark for a 7th????

Lol.
1) Pick is actually conditionally if Nash plays 25% of TML playoff games it be comes 6th.
2) Only others I think of are Kampf and Soderberg but their salaries are half of Nash.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Here's one I wish the Hawks had gotten in on...Calgary traded Sam Bennett and. 6th rounder in 2022 to Florida for Emil Heineman and 2nd rounder in 2022...
I posted in another link that I had hoped the Hawks grab Bennett, Nordstrom and pick for Strome and Wallmark(who did get dealt to FLA for Vinny)...

My equalivant trade would have been Bennett and a 6th for Artur Kayumov and a 2nd...

Bennnett has 10pts in 7 games...I knew he untapped potential!!
And we'll see what we missed over the next two games...thank God no Carter Verhaghe!

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Here's one I wish the Hawks had gotten in on...Calgary traded Sam Bennett and. 6th rounder in 2022 to Florida for Emil Heineman and 2nd rounder in 2022...
I posted in another link that I had hoped the Hawks grab Bennett, Nordstrom and pick for Strome and Wallmark(who did get dealt to FLA for Vinny)...

My equalivant trade would have been Bennett and a 6th for Artur Kayumov and a 2nd...

Bennnett has 10pts in 7 games...I knew he untapped potential!!
And we'll see what we missed over the next two games...thank God no Carter Verhaghe!
Would have been a bad trade for the hawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad