Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
robin_press_almtuna.jpg

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectdetail.htm?dpid=72876

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=36616

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
This guy..Mr Irrelevant..is actually a possible steal..maybe the only pick we made that I kinda like..Hartman ok..but you do not use a first on just a role third line agitator type..we coulda/shoulda done better...Dahlstrom in round two a bit of a project.. I doubt he develops into a 2-3 dman but we shall see..If we wanted a better bet for that ceilong we could have had Bowey who I thonl will get to an NHL 2or 3 dman..so Dahlstrom needs to match or exceed Bowey's carser or Stan blew it.. I guess Stan really trusts our Djurgardons pipeline. ..and Swedish dmen..Or USNTDP centres.even in s sub par year for that program.. NOT even one Canadian? ONLY ONE CHL guy? Quantity smallish centres?. A 5'7 giy?.W hat drug were you on Stan? Bit at least you did good on the very last.pick...maybe he surprises and turns into Mr. RELEVANT wins a Norris amd you get thr accolades? Better hope so because the prior parts of the draft for us look kind of meh!

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Hello there champs.

I can keep an eye on Press for you as his on my hometown team. He's good at keeping pressure on the other team. ;)

There been some recent Swedish mr Irrelevant, that have become NHL regulars: Hörnqvist (NSH) and J.Ericsson (DET).

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
I can go in here and post every now and then to report how he is doing, if he seem to play better and better or not, if he gets a lot of playing time or not, if he PP/PK'ing etc. Remember SSK (his team) will only use Press they way it benefits them as a team (more or less), not what is best for Press himself. Lots of playing time is a sign of him doing well.

Will also give info if something happened, like a major injury, a trade etc.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Very little press on Mr. Press (sorry I could not resist)...both Mark Kelley on his draft day video intervoew on the official Blackhawls website and today in the What othets are saying about the Blackhawks draft picks article thete..fail to mentiom Robon Press nor descrobe his play...As if he really is Irrelevant. I hope they brought him over for Prospects camp syarting July 8th...Alleyes shallbe focused on this International man of mystery!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad