GDT: Blackhawks at Wings | March 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I want Chicago to float out of the bottom 4.
2FBFFCB3-AF58-481D-8DA3-D2DC7D420B03.jpeg
46F3231D-DFF0-42F3-8D1A-9FDE275FD1CC.jpeg

Pretty sure half of those are just guys off the street.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
lines for practice were

Perron Larkin Raymond
Zadina Copp Fabbri
Kubalik Veleno Berggren
Erne Suter Chiasson

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Felt like we had so much winger depth all season. Now I'm looking to move a struggling Raymond off the 1st line and... oh... guess he can just stay right there

Roy S

May 16, 2009
This is one of a handful of games left where the Wings will be favored.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I can't decide if I'm going to hate the team for this one or not. It's on TNT so I dk if I'll even be able to watch it. Bummer. I'd like to see AA and Mrazek again.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don't know how we can possibly beat the team that just beat the mighty Ottawa Senators 5-0

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
Perfect scenario: Chicago is so short handed for players that Eddie Olczyk comes out of the booth to suit up for just this one game. And Chiarot catches him with a hip check for the ages.

It might be the one time all season that Chiarot did exactly what the team asked of him.
Speak for yourself. I expected Chiarot to be a mobile, puck moving, offensive defenseman. Seider has held him back every time they've been paired.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
It's a long way from Datsyuk and Zetterberg vs Toews and Kane.
Or Fedorov and Yzerman vs Roenick and Chelios.

Speaking of Roenick.
500 goals
1200 points.
5 top 5 all-star places at a position that included Gretzky,, Lemieux, Yzerman, Fedorov, Sakic etc.
Seems like a HOFer to me.
Dude was absolutely a star in the NHL during his Chicago years.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
It's a long way from Datsyuk and Zetterberg vs Toews and Kane.
Or Fedorov and Yzerman vs Roenick and Chelios.

Speaking of Roenick.
500 goals
1200 points.
5 top 5 all-star places at a position that included Gretzky,, Lemieux, Yzerman, Fedorov, Sakic etc.
Seems like a HOFer to me.
Dude was absolutely a star in the NHL during his Chicago years.

Grade A canoe too. Has all tools. Annoying, punchable face, played for the Hawks, etc

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
nah, f*** morale. They need to feel this hurt. They were very very close to making it and fell short. They need to feel this hurt.
Dear Candidate-

We have received your application for Forum Morale Officer and reviewed it. Upon due consideration we do not regret to inform you that although not all candidates can be considered a "good fit", you have indeed missed the mark by a wide margin. We will not be moving your application to the next step. We will not be keeping your resume on file. We will not be asking you to consider ForumMorale, Inc. in your future endeavors.

Many thanks and good luck in your search,

Plausible Keats

:)

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Dear Candidate-

We have received your application for Forum Morale Officer and reviewed it. Upon due consideration we do not regret to inform you that although not all candidates can be considered a "good fit", you have indeed missed the mark by a wide margin. We will not be moving your application to the next step. We will not be keeping your resume on file. We will not be asking you to consider ForumMorale, Inc. in your future endeavors.

Many thanks and good luck in your search,

Plausible Keats

:)
Damn. Was kind of hoping to be that therapist from Billions for them, but that's gone all to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad