GDT: "Black" Hawks at Oilers - 7:30 PM MST-SNETWEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
It sounds like either Halak or Elliot will be gone next year. I've always been a big Halak fan, so my preference is clear. I think the Oilers don't want either though. I think I've heard someone in media (can't remember who) saying they will go after Hiller this summer.

Elliott proved to the Blues he couldn't handle starting duties when Halak was injured. Between that and playing like an AHL team on every other team he's played on, I the the Blues have an easy decision to make.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Elliott proved to the Blues he couldn't handle starting duties when Halak was injured. Between that and playing like an AHL team on every other team he's played on, I the the Blues have an easy decision to make.

I don't think it's even close between them either, but I seen some Blues fans on here who think otherwise. Mind you, that was last year, when Elliot was playing much better than Halak. Once again, I believe you could have gotten Halak last summer in a trade.

goonx

Nov 7, 2010
I'm coming in peace here... but so umm... Dubnyk is pretty bad still?

I haven't watched the game but it seems like he got pulled for Bryz. Why aren't you guys playing Bryz after signing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad