Bjugstad sign to 6 year deal/$4.1 AAV

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
With the kind of $$$ that will be coming the clubs way in the next six years with revenue projected to go up, that is a bargain. Nick should have waited and signed a deal in the $5.5 to $6M range. Excellent negotiations by Tallon.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
George Richards @GeorgeRichards
Dale Tallon finalized Nick Bjugstad's new six-year deal with agent during first intermission tonight in Sunrise. #FlaPanthers #Habs #Gophers

"Here's your money Nick, now please get us a point"

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
AMAZING DEAL. This is a freaking STEAL. Well done Tallon! And I have to give it up to the owners too. There have been a lot of people questioning whether they are willing to spend big bucks on our young stars, and this proves that they are.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Hopefully this inspires Hubs because he's looking at a bridge deal right now. It will be interesting to see what Hayes gets.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
How the hell we got this guy for 4 million dollars a year, of all the things he's done, Dale has completely outdone EVERY GM IN THE ENTIRE MOTHER ****ING LEAGUE!

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
awesome boys panthers are my favorite team besides the wild. Dude looks like a stud and ovechkin lite on the pp. I'm From Minnesota so I saw him a lot in college and hubs bjugs ekblad kulikov barkov guds is a great start to that team with louongo too and good luck!!!! ( still got my through back panthers jersey:yo:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad