Confirmed with Link: Bjugstad, McCann to PIT for Brassard, Sheahan, 2nd ('19) & two 4th rounders (both '19)

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
For some reason, I feel as though this was a salary move to make room for something bigger.

Brassard and Sheahan are both UFA's, meaning $5 Million comes off the books for next season right there.

I don't know, this just seems like there's more happening here.

Bing-freaking-O

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
For some reason, I feel as though this was a salary move to make room for something bigger.

Brassard and Sheahan are both UFA's, meaning $5 Million comes off the books for next season right there.

That’s what I think. Cap move and McCann is no longer a fit with Borgstrom. Save spending money on Bjugstad and a McCann extension

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

That's the only thing that really makes sense to me. We upgraded, but not like that's enough to make a push.

Don't hate it, clears cap. But guess it means we go big on bob and bread, which I don't think is necessary...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad