Biznasty and Doughty discuss water bottle bukkake

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Hilarious lol

I used to hate Doughty because of how he plays on the ice, but now he's one of my favorite players in the league because he's so damn entertaining off the ice. What a gem.

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
F55B943E-777D-4D12-B618-860931E4486A.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Drew Doughty on TNT before the game: "Yeah I'm one of the older guys now, so I'm just trying to help out the younger guys all I can, you know, off the ice and on the ice...when I'm playing good hard defense everything else falls into place."

Drew Doughty on TNT after the game: "Bukake hahaha"

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Lol I love how loose their interviews are, less of the plain old question and standard answers

This is the answer to that other thread if why biz has a platform. He's not a crotchety suit like most of the insiders. This is how NFL and NBA are and they speak to demographics other than office workers.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

HFpapi

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto/Amsterdam
I can't understand how/why people hate Biz. It's not everybody's humour, but look at the contrast between his interaction w. Drew vs Lundqvist's interaction. Easy going, light humour, talking about partying with Hollywood celebs vs "what adjustments have you made?" That's the standard interview you get with most former players turned pundits. Nothing against Henry but it's just repetative and boring.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I have a feeling that both have 6 digit numbers memorized

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I can't understand how/why people hate Biz. It's not everybody's humour, but look at the contrast between his interaction w. Drew vs Lundqvist's interaction. Easy going, light humour, talking about partying with Hollywood celebs vs "what adjustments have you made?" That's the standard interview you get with most former players turned pundits. Nothing against Henry but it's just repetative and boring.
I like biz, he seems like a genuinely nice guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.

I do find his "unfiltered bro" moments a bit cringey. He's grown out of that quite a bit in fairness, the hookup stories on spitting chiclets seem to have disappeared so that's definitely a good thing

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This ain’t actually funny, it’s just funny relative to the NHLs regular blandness.

Bukkaki jokes in 2023 jeez.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad