Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low - NO Politics!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Do I need to care about the ETH Merge? I have a small amount that I'm holding onto but I'm not a big investor in it

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I made $347,819.12 last month working from home in only 17 minutes per day using this one trick that the mutant lizard people hate and don’t want you to know. If you want my secret, send $347,819.12 to Daddy Warbucks c/o Bumpus at 69 Upyourbutt Street, Intercourse PA

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
THE MERGE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE!!!!!

The Ethereum network how now changed from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake, thus cutting its energy consumption by more than 99%!!!

What a f***ing accomplishment by all involved!

Only the start for Ethereum! This was one of many huge upgrades over the next couple years

Last edited:

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
THE MERGE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE!!!!!

The Ethereum network how now changed from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake, thus cutting its energy consumption by more than 99%!!!

What a f***ing accomplishment by all involved!

Only the start for Ethereum! This was one of many huge upgrades over the next couple years

How much you lose today moron? Lmfao.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Aww that's too bad, Billy.
295695.jpg

Suns out Guns out bro :laugh:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Alway`s keep a Couple Piece`s of Gold under the Mat`tres`s. But These Coin`s, They`re all over the Web now. I Wonder. I`ve alway`s Believe`d in Gold. But These CryptoGram`s are Gettin`g Popular. My Son Own`s a couple of These CryptoGrahamb`s. I Think in 10 Year`s Time, They`ll be Worth some Money.
Lucky i put all my money into Gold. Since i posted this, the Cryptogramb`s are down over 50 Per Cent. Meanwhile gold is steady as she Goe`s. Fad`s will come & go, remember Beanie Baby`s, but u can alway`s count on Gold.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Lucky i put all my money into Gold. Since i posted this, the Cryptogramb`s are down over 50 Per Cent. Meanwhile gold is steady as she Goe`s. Fad`s will come & go, remember Beanie Baby`s, but u can alway`s count on Gold.
Yea just like your dumb act on here. It left a long time ago.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Big Up`s to my man Cash Gumbleton for sharing this Chart. As u can see, Gold has done Way better then Bitcoin over the last Year. So if u put all ur money in to gold, U would of made way more Money. My man Cash know`s his way around the Market`s, he is alway`s spotting key Trend`s like this. :clap:

FhGXxtl.png

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
So we're at a new 52 week low

Part of me is inclined to buy the dip but I'm feeling bearish that it's going lower. I'll just DCA a little here and there I guess.

I'm grateful that I gained so much in 2020-2021 before cashing out because my portfolio YTD is down 60% (but it's not a loss until you sell, and I'm still long)

Reactions: Jacob

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
With dust not yet settled on the FTX thing it feels like it’s gonna go back down again.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Nope, still here and still up about 1600% from my average buy in back in 2017 :banana:
Congrats, the vast majority of people who bought in recently lost money. You're basically the Warren Buffett of crypto. But you're also kind of... well I can't say but you should have sold closer to the top, you'd actually be a Warren Buffett then.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Congrats, the vast majority of people who bought in recently lost money. You're basically the Warren Buffett of crypto. But you're also kind of... well I can't say but you should have sold closer to the top, you'd actually be a Warren Buffett then.
Yea and if you bought in the stock market in the last 2 years you are likely down too.

Crypto will boom again once the recession is over like the market. It would be insane to sell now, but dont worry i def took profits when it was high :)

• Love
Reactions: the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad