News Article: Bissonnette Opens Up on His Past, Present, and Future

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Bissonnette Opens Up on His Past, Present, and Future

The man known as Biz Nasty to the twitter-verse, has such a following among hockey fans he actually garnered more votes for the 2011 NHL All Star Game than his then-teammate, Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan, and Kings forwards Justin Williams and Dustin Brown. All of that while having less than 100 games of NHL experience and averaging fewer than five minutes of ice time per night.

Now, he’s on his second PTO in the American League this season, looking to find acceptance and a future in the hockey world. What follows was a fascinating conversation, where, in typical Bissonnette fashion, he lays it all out there, warts and all.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Fascinating interview. Biz is an open book, both a realist and a positive guy. I like his initiative. Great to get this interview so soon. Thought I'd have to wait until the weekend. Thanks, CNS.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Fascinating interview. Biz is an open book, both a realist and a positive guy. I like his initiative. Great to get this interview so soon. Thought I'd have to wait until the weekend. Thanks, CNS.

No worries! Definitely a really open guy. You can tell, too, that he badly wants to get his career back on tracks.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Jon Rosen ‏@lakingsinsider

No Bissonnette Twitter in Manch. Futa: "That was one thing [from] Dean, it was a GM demand. Tweet free, just go down and be a role model.

Deans not messing around with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad