Bishop appreciation thread

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Bishop played lights out for us against winterpeg, 973 save percentage on 37 shots.

For his second game of the year, he did well. To bad we could not score goals for a win.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Was much better than his debut in Tampa. Let's hope he continues to build off that performance and gets some victories with us.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Not at all surprised to see Bishop play well. At worst he's a solid backup. At best he could develop into an elite starter. I'd love to see Bishop and Lehner leading this team into the future. I'd move Anderson while his value is sky high and be very confident that our goaltending will remain solid.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Has anyone made an "Appreciation Thread' appreciation thread? I think we need one of those.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Bishop has a lot of losses but usually by 1 goal or in non-regulation. I still think he's a great goalie and Murray made a wise investment in him.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Can we stop having appreciation threads after any player has a decent game?

You could instead just write "hey this guy had a good game" in the GDT or PGT instead, that's kind of what they're for.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
This guy in the bathroom made a pretty funny joke at the game. It's time for the "Guy in the bathroom appreciation thread"!!!!!!!!

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Can we stop having appreciation threads after any player has a decent game?

You could instead just write "hey this guy had a good game" in the GDT or PGT instead, that's kind of what they're for.

This guy in the bathroom made a pretty funny joke at the game. It's time for the "Guy in the bathroom appreciation thread"!!!!!!!!

You could just ignore the thread.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Bishop played lights out for us against winterpeg, 973 save percentage on 37 shots.

For his second game of the year, he did well. To bad we could not score goals for a win.

Alfie mentioned this in a post game interview, Bishop played well and deserved to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad