News Article: Bishop 3rd Star of the Week

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Bishop has been pretty good but it seems like he kicks out a lot of juicy rebounds. That might be because I've gotten used to watching Andy, who has shown some of the best rebound control I've ever seen since coming here.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
A little surprised. He's been good but I still don't feel confident when the other team is shooting at him. Perhaps I'm spoiled with Andy's brilliant play thus far?

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
A little surprised. He's been good but I still don't feel confident when the other team is shooting at him. Perhaps I'm spoiled with Andy's brilliant play thus far?

I feel the same way and I'm pretty sure it's just because Andy has spoiled us this season lol. Any other season but this one Bishop is earning nothing but praise :laugh:

Dysentery

Ottawa Senators
Sep 14, 2011
New Brunswick
Kinda, sorta didn't expect that.

Bishop...Nice Gil Morgan!

1868.jpg

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Bishop went 3-0-0 with a 2.03 goals-against average and .931 save percentage as the Senators won all four of their games.

Really, when the heck did this happen?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good for him ... and he deserves to start again tonight... he's been great for Ottawa so far. :handclap:

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
NHL had him as the 3rd star of the game tonight but without Bishop in nets, we'd likely not have lost that. I felt we were dominated in terms of scoring chances by the Habs.

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
NHL had him as the 3rd star of the game tonight but without Bishop in nets, we'd likely not have lost that. I felt we were dominated in terms of scoring chances by the Habs.

He's listed as the 1st star of the game now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad