5 pts out of 6 :handclap:

Mike Hoffman
Stephane Da Costa
Mika Zibanejad
Mark Stone
Andre Petersson
Cody Ceci
Nathan Lawson

All those guys (exception of AP who got traded) are actually injured or are playing with Ottawa

Bingo could be absolutely stacked if they had those players (except Petersson) in the line-up

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Playoff spot and of course it likely won't be 9 more points unless Hershey gets crazy hot down the stretch.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Oh when I saw the asterisk in front of their team name in the standings I thought that was a clinch. I see now they should have an X to indicate they're clinching.

Well the big question is - can I save enough of my paycheque to come down for Sat & Sun's games? I hope so - have to wait for a few cheques to clear to see how much I have left.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Actually you'd be somewhat correct there ZekeA. Bingo and Hershey play each other two more times and that will change the number by a big margin. They can't reach the max numbers I mentioned before due to the two games they have vs each other. That was a big mistake I made. Either way the earliest Bingo can clinch won't be for a couple of weeks if all goes well. They have 3 huge games vs WBS MaindotC and that will pretty much determine who wins the division likely as WBS is 2nd place only 2 pts behind Bingo though Bingo has a game in hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad