Bingo weekend, home to St.Johns then away to Syracuse and Albany

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo up 2-1 with 4 mins to go

3. BNG Puempel, (25) (Da Costa, Wideman), 7:29 (PP)
3. BNG Prince, (19) (Da Costa, Puempel), 10:51

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Nicely done. 12 more pts for Bingo to clinch a playoff spot automatically.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Da Costa with 2 beauty assists.
Hammond was perfect. What a progress he's made since the beginning of the season.
Pageau was also great.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Game was intense all game long ☺☻☺

WE were able to see a playoff game primer tonite:

Dam that St. John's NL is big fast & they work hard all game long, that goalie played a very good game 6' 5" monster between the pipes..............................

Somehow Binghamton came back to tie on the PP nice play, Prince let a good shot go to take the lead..............

Take my hat off to Binghamton they toughed a hard win out tonite total team effort................

Hammond played well again.

Game drained me as good hard fought games keep me on the edge of my seat, takes me awhile to wind down after those good games..................

Hope they have something left in the tank for the next 2 games this weekend ººº.....

Last edited:

Spezza

Dec 13, 2002
Ottawa <-> Scotland
Puempel seems to be pilling on the points at the moment - is this a reflection of better play or is he being carried? Is he changing anybody's mind on NHL potential?

HonestSenator

Dec 11, 2013
Puempel seems to be pilling on the points at the moment - is this a reflection of better play or is he being carried? Is he changing anybody's mind on NHL potential?

Binghamton's first line does a great job moving the puck. Puemple was drafted as natural goal scorer and is doing just that. He's tied for 2nd in Rookie goal scoring / 3rd in the league in PPG. Deadly shot. He has had a great year of development in Binghamton with coach Luke.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Wow - really nice play by DaCosta...that kid really has some fancy mitts.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
PLrruLd.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad