Bingo v Rochester

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo 3 Hershey 2 Final

1. BNG Pageau, (6) (Cowick), 11:09 (SH)
2. HER LeBlanc, (6) (Stoa, Mitchell), 4:23
2. HER Wellman, (12) (Orlov), 7:27 (PP)
3. BNG Prince, (15) (Lebda, Wideman), 16:23 (PP)
3. BNG Grant, (16) (Cannone, Hamilton), 19:57

3 stars

1. BNG - 21 Derek Grant
2. HER - 19 Casey Wellman
3. HER - 31 Philipp Grubauer

1 Cheverie, Marc 2 59:51 30 28 0

Bingo Sens 3 game weekend = 3 wins

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Just have to give the boys a shout out here. Outstanding feeling here. The resolve this organization is displaying top to bottom makes it so easy to be a fan of such a classy team.

Pageau, Cowick, Prince are all really stepping up these days. While Nathan Lawson, what a turn around from his first bombing of a start. Showing us some signs why he's been given some spot starts in the big leagues. Unreal depth.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
16 shorties this year. Second team has just 10 or so. And that's on top of 2nd best PK. Crazy.

lol I'd be scared to get a PP against Bingo if I was an AHL coach

Just have to give the boys a shout out here. Outstanding feeling here. The resolve this organization is displaying top to bottom makes it so easy to be a fan of such a classy team.

Pageau, Cowick, Prince are all really stepping up these days. While Nathan Lawson, what a turn around from his first bombing of a start. Showing us some signs why he's been given some spot starts in the big leagues. Unreal depth.

Nathan Lawson is a good goalie, his first game with Bingo was awful but 1 game doesn't make a career

Bingo has the best Pts % in the AHL and I can't say I'm really surprised despite the call-ups and injuries... Too much talent and depth on that team. A guy like Jessiman (27 goals last year) was a bottom-6 player to start the year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad