Bingo v Hamilton

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo 4 Hamilton 1

1. HAM Tarnasky, (11) , 4:18
2. BNG Pageau, (9) (Petersson, O'Brien), 15:00
2. BNG Robinson, (9) (Prince, Grant), 15:43
3. BNG Petersson, (17) (Pageau, Puempel), 12:29
3. BNG Hoffman, (28) (Stone, New), 18:02 (EN)

30 Hammond, Andrew 1 60:00 32 31 0

Stars of the Game
1. BNG - 20 Andre Petersson
2. BNG - 44 Jean-Gabriel Pageau
3. HAM - 5 Jarred Tinordi

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
¿¿¿Who is that masked man in goal ☺☻☺~~~~~~~?????

Who is that masked man in goal???????????????

I watched on AHL live, no audio feed all you got was the PA announcer to boot it was in French!!!!!!!

Piss Poor in my eyes, as I am unilingual I have a hard enough time with English + they did not show the time clock ...............

Now back to the game I thought the Bulldogs had the better of the play the first 35 min of the game.

Wideman
fell down to allow Tarnasky to score. From that point on Binghamton started to play better.

Pageau tied it up then Buddy got a gift on his stick so Binghamton was in the lead after 2.........

3rd period seemed to me Binghamton controlled it. Petersson with a hi-lite reel goal to make it 3-1 that was a pretty goal.....

Nice to get a win when your top line had an off nite, great to see the other lines put the bun in the oven.......

Hats of to Hammond he had a couple of nice saves & the crossbar helped him out 1 time. For the most part the D kept the Bulldogs shots from the perimeter.......................

melnyk budget*

yes. i was at the game.

stone got hit hard 3-4 times. he limped off the ice once. really needs to keep his head up. one time he got hit to make a play but other times just lacking awareness.

saw prince limp off, borocop limp off. hammond got shaken up at some point early in the game.

new was horrible. just a disaster on the ice every single shift.
dacosta with some sick hands
nice goal from petersson
robinson looks like a giant on the ice.

not the greatest game ive seen. loved those pompom girls during intermission. so fine

StikTBo

Apr 1, 2010
yes. i was at the game.

stone got hit hard 3-4 times. he limped off the ice once. really needs to keep his head up. one time he got hit to make a play but other times just lacking awareness.

saw prince limp off, borocop limp off. hammond got shaken up at some point early in the game.

new was horrible. just a disaster on the ice every single shift.
dacosta with some sick hands
nice goal from petersson
robinson looks like a giant on the ice.

not the greatest game ive seen. loved those pompom girls during intermission. so fine

I was there too and yeah they were definitely not at their best. Were you the one with the DaCosta heritage t-shirt or the one guy with a white jersey and an Under Armour hat? We were like 3 Sens fans out of the 8700's.

However, I thought they played a better game than the 'dogs overall. Every line had more chemistry, better passing, and just more skill.

The Hoffman-DaCosta-Stone line has great chemistry but they couldn't find the back of the net. That line could easily have had a few goals. I thought Puempel-Pageau-Petersson would be physically dominated but they held their ground and contributed on the scoreboard. And yes. Man, does Robinson look big.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Last nite's game:

Binghamton played with 5 Blueliners as Eckford, & Blood sat out.

Schneider, was scratched DD also......

With 13 forwards Kramer got to play a bit, Hamilton played and was a -1 on the nite, but I do Not remember seeing him on the ice........

Fredrik Claesson is now a +33 on the season.............

Tonite Saturday's game has Utica visiting.

I recall going to see a game in Utica in 1974 in the old NAHL team there was called the Mohawk Valley Comets, Binghamton's name was the Broome Dusters. Dam those were exciting games not as skilled as today but they were exciting..... I miss those games........

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'll re-show the game at 5 pm. It was an interesting broadcast on ahlive.com - there was no commentary it was just live audio from inside the arena. It was true widescreen too - everyone didn't look fat like typical "HD" broadcasts.

Tonight is Star Wars night vs Utica in Bingo!

The EnigmatiC Soul*

Claesson is better than Phillips.

Petersson should get a call up.

No, No he shouldn't. He is not getting called up before Da Costa, Stone, Pageau or Hoffman.

God knows we all know that you want him to succeed ma'am, but let's face it, he is too far down the depth chart to get his next shot with the Senators.

This is not a knock on the kid, he's good we all know it, but he's not better than the aforementioned.

This team really looks like they are coming together. Going to be a fun run to the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad