GDT: Bingo @ Adirondack | Sunday Feb 24th, 2013 | 5:05 pm w/ stream

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The ice surface looks huge, is this an international rink? Maybe it's the camera angle but the rink looks bigger.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Dirty play & no penalty ... hopefully Boroweicki is going to be okay, but it doesn't look good right now. Good to see Schneider defend Boro but he didn't do very well in the fight. Hopefully somebody goes after Slater for that.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Schneider didn't really want to go there...needs to be careful if he is going to look like he wants to drop them...he got tattooed early and never even threw a punch against Slater

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Why am i watching to catch a predator? lol...intermission or what?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I use mint.com to examine my bank account and I spend about 70% of my income on eating out. I'm trying to stop doing that so I have dough to come up to games. Typically I will eat out if hot food is not properly made and prepared and is readily available. However, one thing I've found satisfying no matter what the situation is a tunafish sandwich, and it is inexpensive and, except for the mayo, a lot better than what I would eat. So, it's been one of my kicks lately.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This is a bad thread

Correction. This is a bad thread:

31246d1152314051-test-please-ignore-bad-thread-l-opt.jpg

... also, this:
BadThread.jpg

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I use mint.com to examine my bank account and I spend about 70% of my income on eating out.

A friend of mine recently told me about mint.com and I would not be surprised in the least if my eating out habits are close to yours...amazing how a few nights a week and the odd breakfast or lunch add up to so much cashola so fast...

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yeah I used to hit a lot of fast food places due to bad planning with food the night before. Now I'm pretty good about packing a lunch. I consulted a nutritionist who told me what I already know about fast food but it was more resounding to hear it from her. There are still problems with regular grocery food such as non-organic items but I've been a lot better in cutting down my eating-out expenses.

Mint prints everything in a pie chart so it's just a little more eye-opening to see where your money is going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad