Nowhere
i am going to picket that raceist's funeral

but i apreciate his coacing abiliees

and that's just the hf poster!

wait til you hear my #thoughts on the #hcanesheadhockeycoach

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Thank you, gentlemen. It has long been a dream of mine to be able to receive such high praise from such a passionate group of people. It wouldn't have been possible without those surrounding me in my life. Obviously, mikobabcoka is first in line for praise. Without having had the experience to learn the Xs and Os from one of the best in the business, I might not be fortunate enough to post on these boards/coach the #hcanes. And, well, that's pretty much the only person I have to tank...I mean thank. I have the hammer to swing, and that is posting ability/ice time. If you're not contributing, I feel that it is within reason and certainly within my power to see to it that you get infracted/healthy scratched.

...Yeah, that's about all I've got right now. It's late, and I'm tired.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Thank you, gentlemen. It has long been a dream of mine to be able to receive such high praise from such a passionate group of people. It wouldn't have been possible without those surrounding me in my life. Obviously, mikobabcoka is first in line for praise. Without having had the experience to learn the Xs and Os from one of the best in the business, I might not be fortunate enough to post on these boards/coach the #hcanes. And, well, that's pretty much the only person I have to tank...I mean thank. I have the hammer to swing, and that is posting ability/ice time. If you're not contributing, I feel that it is within reason and certainly within my power to see to it that you get infracted/healthy scratched.

...Yeah, that's about all I've got right now. It's late, and I'm tired.
thank you for your service

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I have the hammer to swing, and that is posting ability/ice time. If you're not contributing, I feel that it is within reason and certainly within my power to see to it that you get infracted/healthy scratched.

but ur not a mod. somethings #fishy

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Careful with that.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
But I AM the abyss.

You're a professional wrestler?

Abyss-tna-superstar-wrestlestars-9.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad