Confirmed with Link: Bill Zito promoted and extended

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
In Columbus we had John Davidson saying he was willing to move out of the Presidents chair so they could make big President+GM offers to current GMs. It was widely speculated that Zito was a top target, he's obviously done an incredible job in Florida and started out in Columbus. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the leverage for Zito to get the promotion (and presumably very big raise).

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
In Columbus we had John Davidson saying he was willing to move out of the Presidents chair so they could make big President+GM offers to current GMs. It was widely speculated that Zito was a top target, he's obviously done an incredible job in Florida and started out in Columbus. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the leverage for Zito to get the promotion (and presumably very big raise).
I’m not shocked he went for Zito but there was a 0 percent chance Florida was letting him go unless they wanted to go back to be dog shit again.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
d1104edfa3b3c4d8.jpg

Reactions: Panthers Propaganda

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
What are some other names that have been floated around for GM there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad