Confirmed with Link: Bill Peters has 'resigned' (for real this time) (MOD Warning OP)

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I wonder where we'd be if we just hired Travis Green instead of Gulutzan. He's a quality coach who is squeezing every last drop out of that Canucks team

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I wonder where we'd be if we just hired Travis Green instead of Gulutzan. He's a quality coach who is squeezing every last drop out of that Canucks team
I remember hearing coach from the Canucks organization and getting pumped because I'd heard really good things about Green only for it to end up being some dude I'd never even heard of.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Interesting you say that when I've seen a fair bit of mixed talk about Green.
I know that some fans on HFCanucks aren't a huge fan of Green because of how often they cough up leads and how focused they seem to be on sneaking into the playoffs rather than continuing to build for the future through the lottery.

I'm not plugged into the hockey world but from an outsider's perspective I see a fairly limited roster that is able to score goals in bunches (7th in the league) and look competitive and exciting in most of their games. But maybe this is because no one expects them to make any noise so they have nothing to lose

Reactions: Foo Fighter

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Interesting you say that when I've seen a fair bit of mixed talk about Green.

I recall Travis Green and some guy from Chicago were the up and comers worth keeping tabs on. Gully was in the same range but had HC experience.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I know that some fans on HFCanucks aren't a huge fan of Green because of how often they cough up leads and how focused they seem to be on sneaking into the playoffs rather than continuing to build for the future through the lottery.

I'm not plugged into the hockey world but from an outsider's perspective I see a fairly limited roster that is able to score goals in bunches (7th in the league) and look competitive and exciting in most of their games. But maybe this is because no one expects them to make any noise so they have nothing to lose

Apparently how the bottom six is deployed and what ice time certain guys get is a point of contention as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad