OT: Biggest Grudge HFOil

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
lol... I'll bet they are nice ones that you only wear on special occasions.

View attachment 777445

Last week wifey went through my drawers to get rid of any underwear that was older than our relationship... we've been together since 2004.
I laughed at this. @tardigrade81 I think, made a reference to old underwear a few a days ago and I wanted to say I probably owned “gear” older then him. I find when it’s broken in it feels best. Wife hates it.

As for your rooster post, I’m getting to that but I haven’t got the right response yet… you are a unique man in that you have left me speechless- that’s hard to do!! I usually have a jab to give. Be on guard…

PS a I may have owned sunglasses and a suit like that. Sonny Crocket you were a beauty.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Ahhhh!

True story -
When my kids were little I told them that when I was in elementary school, we looked up farther in the dictionary. It literally said 'explosion between the legs'!
They didn't believe me and I tried finding any reference on line but couldn't!
I just looked it up and you are not the only one who has had that experience! I believe you!

Reactions: RegDunlop

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
My biggest grudge is against someone who has not been here for 10 years

Ice Dragoon.

The moment I found out she was a human resource manager--I figured out why we were battling

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
About a year after my dad passed, my mom started going through his stuff. She came up to me and asked if I wanted any of his gaunch. I sternly said "no!". Thanks!"
After which she replied, "well, I washed them!"

"Still no, mom."

"Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up!"

Amazing thing is, he's buying more booze, which of course, is the last thing he needs.
Lmfao my god hahahahahahha. Typical mom thing to do. So nasty bahahahaha.

RIP to your father. Tough losing someone close to you.

I laughed at this. @tardigrade81 I think, made a reference to old underwear a few a days ago and I wanted to say I probably owned “gear” older then him. I find when it’s broken in it feels best. Wife hates it.

As for your rooster post, I’m getting to that but I haven’t got the right response yet… you are a unique man in that you have left me speechless- that’s hard to do!! I usually have a jab to give. Be on guard…

PS a I may have owned sunglasses and a suit like that. Sonny Crocket you were a beauty.
Lmfao everything about this hahahaa

I have some with the natural ventilated holes. Just perfect !!! lol.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
My biggest grudge is against someone who has not been here for 10 years

Ice Dragoon.

The moment I found out she was a human resource manager--I figured out why we were battling
Seriously what a shitty post. She was a fantastic person, one of the greatest posters ever, a mod, no longer here, and you're saying this?

That you hold a grudge like this for 10yrs and have told the board about it every year since, its sad to see..

Not only was Ice Dragoon eloquent in posts she had a good hockey mind and even better life mind. Learned a lot from her. She challenged me lots, but with great feedback that was always respected.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Seriously what a shitty post. She was a fantastic person, one of the greatest posters ever, a mod, no longer here, and you're saying this?

That you hold a grudge like this for 10yrs and have told the board about it every year since, its sad to see..

Not only was Ice Dragoon eloquent in posts she had a good hockey mind and even better life mind. Learned a lot from her. She challenged me lots, but with great feedback that was always respected.

She hated me with a passion--she made it clear she did not like me

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
She hated me with a passion--she made it clear she did not like me
Sorry but given your disposition to her still today would you really blame her for that? Looks like you took her number and then some.

This happens in life where people don't get along. Thats normal. But holding a 10yr grudge, thats completely on you. Actually think its been more like a dozen. Been a long long time since she posted here.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Sorry but given your disposition to her still today would you really blame her for that? Looks like you took her number and then some.

This happens in life where people don't get along. Thats normal. But holding a 10yr grudge, thats completely on you. Actually think its been more like a dozen. Been a long long time since she posted here.

there is a lot to the story that I am not allowed to talk about--our problem went far beyond just this board and into stuff that happened in the real world that was not my responsibility or my fault--but she held it against me---to this day I do no know why

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
One fun grudge I have is the missing in action former mod Rabi Sultan--we were drinking in the Maple Leaf here in London when the Pronger trade went down.

For those who remember Rab he is now more or less a professional Photographer in high demand in the asian market here in UK and Europe

a few years ago he was working London Fashion week and had some of his camera equipment nicked.

For those who think I travel a lot--he puts me to shame.

But what I am most impressed by is he lost about 200 pounds about 10 years ago and it stayed off

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Lmfao my god hahahahahahha. Typical mom thing to do. So nasty bahahahaha.

RIP to your father. Tough losing someone close to you.

Lmfao everything about this hahahaa

I have some with the natural ventilated holes. Just perfect !!! lol.
No, worries, thanks for the condolences, but it was a long, long time ago. But my mom has never changed.

Last edited:

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
lol... I'll bet they are nice ones that you only wear on special occasions.

View attachment 777445

Last week wifey went through my drawers to get rid of any underwear that was older than our relationship... we've been together since 2004.
lol Mostly stuff from my football coaching days. We're talking mid 80's. Still makes great lounging around stuff.

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
About a year after my dad passed, my mom started going through his stuff. She came up to me and asked if I wanted any of his gaunch. I sternly said "no!". Thanks!"
After which she replied, "well, I washed them!"

"Still no, mom."

"Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up!"

Amazing thing is, he's buying more booze, which of course, is the last thing he needs.
when my father in law passed, my wife had a bunch of his shirts made into pillows for our kids to have. He was a farmer and had some neat western shirts that made into nice keepsakes for them.

Not gonna lie, the Gotch as a pillow might have given them pink eye.

Reactions: Stoneman89

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
@TB12 this why you should switch your name to @Mj23. We should get him on the team. He was awesome at "African Tree Hockey". I'm sure he could help

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I'm good with all of you jabronis even when/if I don't really agree with some shit every now and again.

Real life is cruddy enough, I ain't coming here to hate or be upset. I don't really have the energy for it.
Aside from 2 people on the "naughty list" I like pretty much all of you. ;) Most of the posters I've chosen to ignore are trolls found regularly on the mains. I can count on one hand the amount of heated arguments I've had on HF Oil. I'm always willing to hear diverse opinions from different fans even if I don't agree with them or think they're overreactions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad