Pre-Game Talk: Bigger Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Post Deadline game no turning back. Hopefully a big 2pt win coming tomorrow to start the final 18 games of the season.

So what do you think the lineup will look like? What do you think the outcome is and who scores?

Let's Go Habs!!!!

:habs :habs :habs

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
We are bigger, with more sandpaper, and CJ has 5 weeks to shuffle the chairs on deck to see who matches up with who....I think he is a happy coach tonight.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Habs get shutout for the fifth time in 12 games.

PK with the OT winner.:sarcasm:

TheAntiPrice

Oct 25, 2009
Montreal, QC
Subban is going to want to show up Price for lobbying to bring in his bff Weber. Won't be surprised if he has a multi-point game, methodically destroying our slow D group in the process.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
The Forsberg kid likes to do the same thing every season. Produce quietly until this month and then explode like a firecracker.

I can see Nashville scoring a couple.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Subban is going to want to show up Price for lobbying to bring in his bff Weber. Won't be surprised if he has a multi-point game, methodically destroying our slow D group in the process.

If you asked me the Habs defense looked solid against a fast Columbus team. The team has gotten some good structure from Juliens system and he will play to everyone's strength from now until the end of the year.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
7-6 Habs in ot

Weber
Weber
Subban
Subban
Subban
Subban
Weber
Weber
Weber
Subban
Subban
Weber
Weber (ot)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
If you asked me the Habs defense looked solid against a fast Columbus team. The team has gotten some good structure from Juliens system and he will play to everyone's strength from now until the end of the year.
Having a real coach now, who can make up a strategy, game to game, depending on who they play, will make us a better team.

The boys do have to look in the mirror on getting better, and start scoring again...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I miss you bro

r5U5g1S.gif

PK!PK!PK!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This one should be epic. I've had this circled on the calendar since the trade was made. I hope PK has a great game. It's going to be fun to watch.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
I hope we win, but I hope Subban scores at least once.

He deserves the biggest ovation. Man, I wish he was still with us. What a bummer.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012

Sounds like PK is going to meet Mr. Weber in his onw element. Come on in PK! The water is fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad