HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Big Z

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Happy birthday to the big man!

It's funny because I have a buddy who's a HUGE fan of that team in Quebec. he HATES chara and has a birthday on the same day. They have this connection they'll always share!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Love this guy. Happy Birthday, Z!

Chara-Stanley-Cup.jpg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Of all the images after the bruins won the cup, that's what I remember the most. That and him passing the cup to Mark Recchi and recchi saying to Z "F'in love ya buddy."

Yup. it's one of my favorites too. Z has just accepted the Cup and is looking lovingly at his team. He has yet to hoist it (hat's still on).

chicoutimicucumber

Aug 4, 2009
Happy belated birthday Z. You are so important to us.

I’m not born and raised in Boston, but I feel like I’m part of the city. I’ve been here long enough to feel part of it. And I’m always going to call myself a Bostonian. It’s just one of those things that feels like it is home, and once you establish yourself in the city, you try to respect the city and what it represents. I’m very humbled to say this is one of my homes.

I've always envisioned Z becoming the Slovakian national team coach or something similar upon his retirement, but part of me might like it even better if he stays here forever, and puts that Massachusetts real estate agent license to good use. ;)

Here's to a win tonight!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot