TV: Big Brother Canada 11

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Is anyone else looking forward to this? I thought they knocked it out of the park last season. Everything from Steph's blindside eviction to Marty's borderline insanity to Kevin's manipulative mind games was great TV. A stark contrast to the snoozefest that the last few seasons of the American version have been.

It's disappointing to hear they won't be doing live feeds. I never had time to watch them, but always enjoyed reading the recaps from those who did.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Is anyone else looking forward to this? I thought they knocked it out of the park last season. Everything from Steph's blindside eviction to Marty's borderline insanity to Kevin's manipulative mind games was great TV. A stark contrast to the snoozefest that the last few seasons of the American version have been.

It's disappointing to hear they won't be doing live feeds. I never had time to watch them, but always enjoyed reading the recaps from those who did.
I'm looking forward to a good season, I don't mind the no live feeds because I never had the patience to watch a lot of nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad