GDT: Big Bloody Battle at Ball Arena, CGY(11-13-3) @ COL(16-9-2) 730PM SN1

Who is the Flames best defenseman dressed in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Gambling is bad and you shouldn't do it. I blew $500 in Vegas and told myself that is it, never again.

Sorry I'll stop my moralistic rant now.
Gambling isn't bad. The addiction is bad, as long as a person is smart about it, there is nothing wrong with it.

And I say this as someone who also hates gambling

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Don't know if that was intentional. But that mask off was great timing lmao.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Gambling isn't bad. The addiction is bad, as long as a person is smart about it, there is nothing wrong with it.

And I say this as someone who also hates gambling
A lot of ppl are not very smart about it lol. It starts small, but I've known ppl who have blown thousands of dollars away trying to change their highs. It inherently plays with your psychology and is a losing proposition. It is almost impossible to be "smart" with.

6-5. Lmfao

Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
A lot of ppl are not very smart about it lol. It starts small, but I've known ppl who have blown thousands of dollars away trying to change their highs. It inherently plays with your psychology and is a losing proposition. It is almost impossible to be "smart" with.

6-5. Lmfao
They're the problem then because they didn't know when to stop.

Reactions: flames23

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
A lot of ppl are not very smart about it lol. It starts small, but I've known ppl who have blown thousands of dollars away trying to change their highs. It inherently plays with your psychology and is a losing proposition

6-5. Lmfao
Aye, gambling lights up the neural activity the same way heavy stimulants do. They can watch that shit real time.

Definitely gotta be careful if addiction issues are already established. Even if they're not, caution is good. Moderation is good. Transparency with spouse is good. Lol.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I left at 5-3... What the heck?

Dammit did they listen to the other poster and start turtling?

Reactions: Tofveve

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
No, alcohol is bad because it's a heavy cancer causing product. Second to smoking. If it weren't poisonous, I'd have a lot more leash for booze if ppl handle themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad