Pre-Game Talk: Big Bad Canadiens vs. Bruins 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I think the Habs will be at a severe disadvantage because of their injuries. However, unlike the Winter Classic, Price will be in goal. I'm glad the Habs won some of their recent games because their playoff status is precarious. I'd like the Bruins to finish exactly where they did last season: one place out of the playoffs, 14th overall draft pick, while the Habs get the 18th-20th pick (or lower).

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I think the Habs will be at a severe disadvantage because of their injuries. However, unlike the Winter Classic, Price will be in goal. I'm glad the Habs won some of their recent games because their playoff status is precarious. I'd like the Bruins to finish exactly where they did last season: one place out of the playoffs, 14th overall draft pick, while the Habs get the 18th-20th pick (or lower).

No disrespect, but if the Habs playoff spot is precarious AT THIS POINT, then I suggest that there's 15 other teams whose spot is precarious too.

Not to mention that we have a slight advantage of playing in a division that is... well, not that strong.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Is this a joke or something?

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
Humm.... Really need to do groceries, but there's something of a snowstorm (by the 2010's definition of such a thing) in the Hull/Ottawa/Gatineau area, and the average driver here is a terrible moron.

And if I do groceries, I miss part of the game.

But I really need to eat. The Lady needs to eat, too.

Décisions, decisions...

I think I speak for everyone when saying that Fenway is always more than welcome here.

Ehhhh, I live in Hull and work in Gatineau (so Im in the luckiest 5%)... I can't imagine how the commute was this morning. Still snowing as well.

Thank god my IGA is near my place, I also need to do some groceries :laugh:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Ehhhh, I live in Hull and work in Gatineau (so Im in the luckiest 5%)... I can't imagine how the commute was this morning. Still snowing as well.

Thank god my IGA is near my place, I also need to do some groceries :laugh:

I'm about a 5-minute walk from my job. I guess I'm the 1% everyone is talking about :)

But yeah, early december is always like that, with everyone having seemingly forgot what winter actually is.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hummm... Absolutely expected.

Yup, Therrien doesn't tinker with winning lineups.

Just hoping McCarron gets in there sometime soon otherwise he's better off being sent down.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Reading some comments on the Bruins board, I noticed how much scoring depth Montreal has been enjoying so far this season. I mean, they are rightfully finding Montreal's lineup without Galchenyuk terrible and lacking in big names except for the first line. So I did an non-exhaustive research (well, I only checked the high scoring teams) and only Montreal, Edmonton and NYR have 10 players that have scored at least 5 goals.

In fact, here's the goal total for each line tonight :

Montreal (without Galchenyuk and Desharnais 12 goals) :

1st : 20
2nd : 17
3rd : 21
4th : 3

Boston (without Beleskey's 2 goals) :

1st : 19
2nd : 26
3rd : 4
4th : 8

Status