Bieksa superman punch on Richards

nucks_07

Apr 12, 2007
lol round 2 between Mike Richards and Kevin Bieksa. To open the fight bieksa landed a super man punch. pretty funny aha. Thought some other nhl ufc fans would like this.

Hopefully they go round 3 next year Richards cleary lost both fights maybe he'll just sick carcillo on him lol

Round 1

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
holy ****ing amazing punch. I had no idea you could even do that on skates.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I hate Bieksa but its great to see someone pound on Richards like that.

The Overseer*

Richards gets owned for the second time in a row..

Great job Bieksa. Gave Richards a chance to redeem himself after last year, but let the punk know it was no fluke. Flyers' toughness is overrated.

If you're fighting against a Canuck and it's Bieksa or Rypien, be ready for that first punch. Just a tip.

cantonese

Jul 12, 2007
Vancouver
my friends and i all agree bieksa is the most intimidating looking player on the canucks ><

BEAST!! he looks tough and IS tough :D

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
my friends and i all agree bieksa is the most intimidating looking player on the canucks ><

BEAST!! he looks tough and IS tough :D

I doubt other players find him all that intimidating though. But I always enjoy his cocky grin, it just screams "Yea, I'm awesome, wanna fight about it?"

Richter35

Oct 30, 2006
rypien vs richards would have been a more even scrap no? mikes a little bigger but rypien is an animal, i would've loved to see him rip up richards.

El Duderino

Aug 4, 2007
BC
rypien vs richards would have been a more even scrap no? mikes a little bigger but rypien is an animal, i would've loved to see him rip up richards.

Rypien is a better fighter than Bieksa I think. He would have definitely picked Richards apart with his boxing.

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
Ha, that was awesome.

Shouldn't be news that Richards isn't a good fighter, though. At least he's pissed off.

Avery4Byng*

Rypien would dummy Richards. Richards sould have fought Bernier or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad