Recalled/Assigned: Bibeau and Granberg Re-assigned to the Marlies

mikebel111*

Hopefully Bernier is getting traded! Please let it be true.

Hopefully Reimer is traded. Though he might land us to franchise picks so maybe keep him around
Sorry your upset Bernier is better than red light and swimming idiot Reimer
Nice job leading us to 3 callapses James.
Bernier>Reimer x100

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Hopefully Reimer is traded. Though he might land us to franchise picks so maybe keep him around
Bernier>Reimer x100

Lol this collapse is all Berniers, gotta love the ignorant kadri and bernier fan boys.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Bernier>Reimer x100

Reimer didn't lead us to 3 collapses. The team in front of him dragged him along. both the goalies are probably the only reason we haven't had a top 3 pick consistently for the past 3-4 years.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Hockey equipment is a festering pool of bacteria, why they let Bernier play again is beyond me. Fresh wound rubbing up against sweaty equipment what could possibly go wrong?:help:

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
All Bernier's, yea. Not the offence who is scoring at a 1GPG pace. Bernier should be expected to have multiple shutouts in a month playing behind this sorry ass bunch of saps.
I agree, that said Bernier has been the primary starter during this collapse yet Reimer is to blame by that poster.

mikebel111*

Lol this collapse is all Berniers, gotta love the ignorant kadri and bernier fan boys.

I guess ur a Bozak fan. Sorry but your post wrong on many levels
Bozak and Reimer fans thinking they can do no wrong

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I guess ur a Bozak fan. Sorry but your post wrong on many levels
Bozak and Reimer fans thinking they can do no wrong

Actually I'm a TML fan first and foremost. I don't infatuate myself with it's players. Reality is Reimer has done more for the leafs then Bernier has and thats all that matters. Bernier meanwhile has accomplished NOTHING. This collapse is team related not a single individual.

mikebel111*

Actually I'm a TML fan first and foremost. I don't infatuate myself with it's players. Reality is Reimer has done more for the leafs then Bernier has and thats all that matters. Bernier meanwhile has accomplished NOTHING. This collapse is team related not a single individual.
I agree. Its all Bernier's fault. When its Reimer, its the team
Also Bernier injured in the end, and Reimer is starter and callapse starts. Interesting...

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
2mfkfn.gif

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I agree. Its all Bernier's fault. When its Reimer, its the team
Also Bernier injured in the end, and Reimer is starter and callapse starts. Interesting...
And what has Bernier done with what is apparently a better team on paper then years past? Your initial post blaming Reimer for this collapse is wrong, look at the stats and GP clearly its not Reimers fault but ignorance is bliss i suppose.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Not a Reimer fan but I can't disagree with that statement.

81Reasons

Nov 21, 2013
And what has Bernier done with what is apparently a better team on paper then years past? Your initial post blaming Reimer for this collapse is wrong, look at the stats and GP clearly its not Reimers fault but ignorance is bliss i suppose.

4 nights ago Bernier fought to get back in the net, and now he siting because he is not feeling well? A goalie is recalled?

Also the suggestion that Bibeau might actually get the start would be a horrific coaching decision for a couple of reasons. Starting Bibeau over Reimer or Bernier (depending on who is sick) would be a slap in the face to both goalies who have been battling through this tough stretch....most of these loses are not on them. I think their teammates would not appreciate it if the coach made that decision. Secondly why would you potentially shell shock this rookie on a team that is in a death spiral?

81Reasons

Nov 21, 2013
Can't we all just agree Bernier and Reimer both suck.

No, that is too extreme...they are both average, or a little better than average. You can't ingonore the fact that they play with a terrible team like this in front of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad